“Nostalgic stay”

Ranked #77 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Nostalgic stay”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The hotel is located opposite the Secretariat. The hotel looks like a beautiful castle , the corridors make you feel you are actually walking in a castle with all the lovely paintings and metal statutes and swords put up on the walls. At the center of the hotel is a beautiful fish pond. The entire decor of the hotel is made to look like a castle. The health club is okay. The food is great . Its worth the money.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
AmruthaCastle2014, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this review, June 30, 2016
Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle,Hyderabad!!!

Thank you for patronizing Hotel Amrutha Castle as your preferred hotel in Hyderabad. Our constant endeavor is to provide our guests a memorable experience.

We feel privileged by your good words of appreciation for the entire team and our property at large. It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you to Amrutha Castle in the near future.

Anand Raj.S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Kochi
Reviewed July 12, 2011

The total stay is horrible in this hotel. No room service, No Pool, No WiFi, Small rooms and goes on...... still it is said to be 4* property, when these services are well served in 3 properties. Please avoid this one.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
6 Thank SakZi
AmruthaCastle2014, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this review, July 1, 2016

Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle, Hyderabad!!!

We thank you very much for having your valuable feedback & shown interest towards our Castle.

At the outset I would request you to accept my profound apologies for the inconvenience faced upon your visit at Hotel Amrutha Castle, Hyderabad.

It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments on the incident. We do take great care that our esteemed guest do not face any inconvenience, so on this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met.

Customer feedback has always been an integral part of our learning, understanding and catering to the needs of the guests. I would like to assure you that the matter has been taken up most strongly with the concerned department heads and necessary amends have been made to avoid the occurrence of such.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Front Office Manager

Travelers are raving about these Hyderabad hotels

Ghaziabad, India
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I am a country Club member which owns Best Western Amrutha Castle,Hyderabad.As a member I booked this hotel for a family trip in June 2011.
We were booked in a deluxe room.I paid before hand vis on line payment.On arrival ,I saw a shabby lobby with receptionist telling me as to why did I pay online?
I was then given a so called deluxe room( I recall it was room no 330) .One of the most shabby hotel room stinking badly. There was badly done up room with an old TV ,dirty linen,dirty and broken toilet seat .
I requested them to change the room.I was told that since I am a country club member ,they will not oblige.After lots of persuation and requests they gave me a decent room .However it was still wanting to be a decent accomodation.Their swimming pool on roof top is un hygenic where hundreds of pigeons drink water and their excreta can be found floating in it. Food was also average.Overall a bad experience.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank pdm123

Gwalior, India
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stayed from 12 to 15 June 2011. Look and location are good. Bulit in german castle style, it has in its vicinity Hussain Sagar, Birla Mandir, Birla Planetarium and Snow World.
But the hotel is not so good services. our package included fruit basket on the day of arrival but it never came in either of our two rooms during our stay of 3 days DESPITE DAILY REMINDER TO RECEPTION AND ROOM SERVICE. We had to ask for second towel daily as they provide single towel in double bed room. Tea kits were empty. In one of our two rooms the table was shaking badly. We had to ask for its replacement. In the restaurant, soupe bowls and juice glasses were always in short supply.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank rajsax

Trivandrum
Reviewed June 4, 2011

We stayed for a family vacation in the hotel for two days in March. The property is centrally located at convenient distance from major attractions such as Hussain Sagar lake. Good facilities like a cozy restaurant, efficient travel desk and supportive and friendly staff. Rooms could have been more spacious (Some renovation work was on and we were alloted an extension wing). The swimming pool was a small one and there was no separate area for kids.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SPillai

trivandrum
Reviewed June 4, 2011

amrtha castle is very centrally located,just opposit to the hyderabad Secretariat and just walkable from the famous husain sagar lake. It looks like a castle from outside, and the lobby and atrium area is decorated with inside of a castle. rooms are small and not so fancy, but ordinary.hotel has a swimming pool and healthclub located on the 5th floor and it is child friendly. food in the main restaurant is good and prices very reasonable. they have a bar too. if you dont expect fancy and very courteous services this hotel is recommended.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Excellent hotel for the price that they offer.
We would like to stay again when we visit hyderbad again.
Food was awesome....
My wife and I needed a quick get away. Spearmint was the perfect place to go. After 1 year of sneeking off for quick get aways, we will be returning real soon. The service was the best ever and the room was clean and wonderful. Looking forward to bringing our other friends.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple