“memorable stay”
Review of Trident Hyderabad

Trident Hyderabad
Ranked #1 of 347 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed August 18, 2014

had been to Hyderabad many times but this first time stay here wonderful and memorable.
clean ambience spacious well maintained. excellent hospitality, responsive staff, . excellent dining experience, the mood and spread great. room service excellent. ha ha they claim we can drink their tap water great! !!!!. will return for my next stay in Hyderabad

1  Thank pandiaking
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Trident, Hyderabad.

I am pleased to note that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay and that you appreciate the hotel, its food and beverage offerings, ambience and its services. It is through delighted guests that a hotel gains its true recognition.

I would like to apprise you that unlike other hotels, the tap water at the Trident, Hyderabad is indeed drinkable as a process for purification and filtration is in place. In fact, let me bring to your notice that I along with my family stay in the hotel and we drink tap water too. Safety is assured.

Your positive sentiments have been communicated to our team, for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Sharad Puri

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This was my first time at Trident, Hyderabad. Before booking it, I was not sure but when I did some research, I found that it was an Oberoi Property, so I blindly went ahead and booked it. With my past experience in Oberoi hotel, Mumbai, I was pretty sure that I'll enjoy my stay here. And I was not disappointed at all. It is placed in an excellent location, barely over 30 min drive from the Airport and walkable distance from Hitech City (provided the weather allows it). Excellent customer service with lots of attention to detail. I was there for only 2 nights, but am sure that I'll always stay at the Trident from now on when I travel to Hyderabad, on business or for pleasure. I would really recommend this hotel to all to try it out for themselves, take my word, you'll not be disappointed.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for a room on the higher floors, the view is absolutely stunning!

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review Trident, Hyderabad. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I am delighted to note that we lived up to your expectations.

The location of the hotel makes it the ideal destination for both the business and leisure traveller. At Trident Hotels we are committed to exceeding guests expectations and your feedback motivates us to strive harder. We believe that it is the small details which make a big difference and help us create very special moments for our guests.

It is a pleasure to know that we are your preferred hotel in Mumbai.

We look forward to your continued visits to Trident, Hyderabad.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

The hotel is awesome. Very well maintained tho' that is expected as it is new. I hope they continue to maintain it well. Very nice room. Great tub. Great pool which overlooks the park. Awesome service. The buffet breakfast is deliciously sumptuous. Again, that restaurant (amara?) has great service. Italian food was okay. Can improve. Pricey but the rest is perfect.

Room Tip: Park facing rooms are cool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review Trident, Hyderabad. It was pleasure to have you stay with us. I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant experience and you loved our service, food, swimming pool, room and food and beverage offerings.

Yes, the hotel is new and let me assure you that the hotel maintenance is one of our top priorities and in no circumstance will this be taken for granted. We would also like to let you know that the hotel is turning one on 1st of September and would like to thank you for your support and recommendation.

I sincerely regret you had a cause to complain about the Italian food and your feedback is appreciated and let me assure you that greater care will be taken in the future.

Our team is our biggest strength and your appreciation encourages them to do even better.

We look forward to your continued visits to Trident, Hyderabad.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

This is an excellant place to stay,nice service,nice food and personilize care makes this place better than the lot. This well placed for people have their work in HITEC city and around.You do find lots of food outlets nearby in case want to dine outside hotel though I would recommend hotel buffet which is mouth watering believe me!
I would highly recommend this place to people visiting Hyderabad....

Room Tip: Opt for higher floor rooms for a scenic view of the hitec city...

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Hyderabad and we thank you for sharing your generous feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to note that you had a great experience and that you loved our service, food, team and the hotel.

Your words of appreciation have been shared with our team members and they are extremely enthused to know that their efforts have been appreciated by you.

Thank you for your recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

This hotel is beautiful and has great amenities. More than that, the staff are incredible. They truly care about each and every guest. They show this by remembering your name, knowing your food orders, always saying hello, and many more things. They are truly the best and I so appreciated their service.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Hyderabad and we thank you for sharing your generous feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to note that you had a great experience.

I am delighted that the staff was caring, friendly and helpful. We believe it is the small details, which make the big difference and drive us towards perfection. The team is our strength and your feedback encourages the team to scale greater heights of excellence.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I have had the opportunity to stay in several high end hotels in Hyderabad but this is by far my favorite. I was staying in a Marriott way across town when I took my team here for lunch and asked if I could see one of their rooms. Fell in love. I moved to this hotel the next day.

These are the reasons I liked it so much:
1. It's only about a year old so everything still has that new and super clean look and feel.
2. Nice club lounge if you stay on the upper floors.
3. The whole hotel is bright.
4. Great location to the hi tech area.
5. Right next door to Shilparam - the handicrafts market.
6. Rooms are large and bright. Electric shades on the window.
7. The hotel overlooks a nice green park.
8. The infinity pool area has nice chairs, towels and cushions.
9. The spa rooms are super nice. I had a wonderful 90 minute Balinese massage with Akum. Afterward, I had a steam shower. Prices for treatments were very reasonable. There's no relaxation area but you can stay in your treatment room/shower area as long as you want.
10. The gym is well equipped with cardio machines, weight machines, free weights, water, and towels. And it was nice and cool in there.
11. Easy access to wi-fi.
12. On the club level you have access to a butler 24x7.
13. Bathroom has nice soaking tub and separate multi-sprayer shower.
14. Wooden floors in the room. No carpet.
15. They give you a loofah sponge in the bathtub.

I will definitely stay here on my next visit. I will just skip the breakfast buffet. It was terrible. I rated the restaurant in a separate review.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to the club level and a room overlooking the pool.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Hyderabad and we thank you for sharing your constructive feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to learn that you had an enjoyable experience and that you loved our Rooms, Service, spa, gym, swimming pool, other facilities and the hotel in general.

I have made a note of your feedback regarding the breakfast buffet and the chefs have reworked on it. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Located centrally. Very nice lawn. Well maintained rooms and bathrooms. Nice sleep. Tasty and healthy food. Staff were very co-operative. all 5-7 star facilities. Very nice gentry. Overall excellent. Must choose.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Hyderabad. We thank you for sharing feedback of your stay through TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to note that you had a wonderful experience and that the overall service and facilities exceeded your expectations. I am delighted to note that you enjoyed our food.

Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with our team for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We appreciate your recommendation.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.