“Fantastic property and service”
Review of Trident Hyderabad

Trident Hyderabad
Ranked #3 of 316 Hotels in Hyderabad
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Fantastic property and service”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Stayed for one week at Trident Hyderabad for business. With this hotel, you cannot go wrong. The property is new and flawless, the rooms are modern, spacey and very nice. There is a very good desk for working, and surprisingly, an abundance of electrical outlets for all your electronics :) The three restaurants serve delicious food, though at a price. Despite this, we had most of our dinners there, due to the combination of service, food quality and convenience.

However, what sets the hotel truly apart is the level of personalized, proactive service that they achieve. The team members go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable, yet they don't intrude too much - a very difficult balance to strike that they do perfectly. The most scary part is how quickly you become used to the level of service they provide :)

I am looking forward to returning to this fantastic hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this review, June 15, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is gratifying to receive such inspiring comments. I am extremely delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience and the hotel and our team exceeded your expectations. It is through delighted guests that a hotel gains its true recognition.

We hope to continue being your preferred hotel in Hyderabad and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sharad Puri

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Polish first
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed June 2, 2014

It was a wonderful experience staying at Trident, Hyderabad. Luxury at a very reasonable price.
Any body looking for a good 5 Star Hotel in Hyderabad, Trident should be your choice!
As usual one thing I always look for is good food which I thoroughly enjoyed eating at Trident.

1 Thank muralk

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post a review following your stay at Trident, Hyderabad. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

I am glad to note that the hotel, service and our food and beverage offerings were upto your liking.

Your words of appreciation have been shared with our kitchen team for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

May I also recommend you to try Trident Spa during your next visit to rejuvenate and relax after a long day of work.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sharad Puri,
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Hi this is subhan: The hotel is plush and the rooms are extremely big with one side completely having a glass wall to give an excellent view over the vast expanse of the city and hills. The sunrise view from the room is an awesome treat. The staff is extremely...wonder service and every thing is well and nice and i enjoy hear more ever in Hyderabad, i stay hear with my Girl friend and we both stay and enjoy there service and this is excellent place for couple in Hyderabad sorry i have many words to say about Trident Hyderabad, but i have less time bye and i thanks to all Trident Hyderabad!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The hotel is plush and the rooms are extremely big with one side completely having a glass wall to g...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank subhanmirzabaig

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you liked the hotel and it's services. Your positive feedback has been shared with the entire team. I am sure that this will keep them motivated to deliver the level of services that you have experienced to all our guests.

My team and I look forward to your next visit to Trident, Hyderabad.

Warm Regards

San Diego, California
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Trident Hyderabad is an amazing hotel that provides the most amazing service! I’ve been to Hyderabad several times and stayed at all the big hotels in the area and after staying at the Trident I will always be coming back to the Trident! Every person at the hotel always addressed me by my name and with a smile. They quickly learned my daily routine and would have everything ready for me before I even asked for it. I literally can’t think of a single thing the hotel could have done better – everything was absolutely perfect! The breakfast buffet was great and they had tons of variety and they would even make me gluten free muffins every morning. The gym has TV’s on each machine and it was never crowded and always super clean. I loved the pool which has a great view over Hyderabad and you can watch the most amazing sunsets. They always bring you fresh fruits and water at the pool and they make sure to bring you anything you could want or need right away! When I was looking for some books to read one of the managers went out of their way to get me some great books about India the next day. You literally could ask for anything and they would make sure to get it for you right away. The club lounge was great and they always had tasty snacks and drinks along with prompt service. The housekeeping team kept my room immaculate! The spa was amazing and it was the best massage I’ve had in a long time and a great way to end my trip in Hyderabad. Seriously, what more could you ask for?

As for the rooms, they are nice and spacious and have everything you could need. They are nice and modern and the bed is super comfortable! Lots of great movie channels to watch on the nice big TV too!

There are several restaurants at the hotel and they were all amazing! The Sunday brunch was one of my favorites and it has a huge selection and the staff will bring you some samples of great dishes they think you will like so you get to try lots of new things.

I’ve traveled all around the world and this hotel has top notch service with so much attention to detail which is what really makes this hotel better than all the rest! I was there for 6 weeks and literally every day I was amazed by the quality of the service. They went above in beyond in every way possible and they even made me a birthday cake and I am pretty sure every person in the hotel made sure to wish me a happy birthday

The hotel is close to all the big companies and has a lot of great restaurants nearby. You have easy access to everything and the big mall is only a few minutes away.

I can’t say enough great things about this hotel and all the employees – I literally left the hotel feeling like I had made a lot of great friends.

5 Thank kallie1269

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is gratifying to receive such inspiring comments. It was our absolute pleasure to have you stay with us. I am extremely delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience and the hotel and our team exceeded your expectations. It is through delighted guests that a hotel gains its true recognition.

Creating unforgettable memories while taking care of guest’s needs is indeed our motto and we as a company strive constantly towards this purpose. Your praise and recommendation of our hotel is a huge inspiration for the team in their endeavour to exceed guest expectations. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is the newest addition to the hotels near the Mindspace IT park at Hyderabad. The hotel is plush and the rooms are extremely big with one side completely having a glass wall to give an excellent view over the vast expanse of the city and hills. The sunrise view from the room is an awesome treat. The staff is extremely courteous and serves with a smile. If you get a good deal, the hotel provides you with free internet, airport transfers and even pick and drop to Mindspace. Really a recommended hotel for corporates with businesses in Mindspace area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank GKR268
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this review, May 30, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for posting your valuable feedback about your experience at Trident, Hyderabad.

The locational proximity to the airport and the offices in HITEC City makes it the most preferred location for travellers. As you mentioned, the view from the rooms is breathtaking unlike any other city hotel.

I am extremely delighted to note that the hotel, the staff and especially guest rooms exceeded your expectations.

Our team is our asset and we take great effort to train our team to deliver excellence. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the entire team.

Your recommendation is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Tyhe first week of March 2014 took me to Hyderabad fro a meeting at this hotel and I was booked there as well.
The drive from the airport to the hotel is long with the evening Hyderabad traffic.
The checkin was smooth as the conference facukty had a separate counter - good job!
The rooms are comfy and the beds are soft - good sleep.
The breakfast spread was good and the staff very courteous.
The bath is also well fitted.
Good place to stay in Hyderabad.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank govindbabu

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you so much for posting your valuable feedback about our hotel following your stay at Trident, Hyderabad. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

I am pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations. We, as a company are committed to consistently providing guests with warm and efficient service. Your words of appreciation have been shared with our team and they are a tremendous source of inspiration for them.

Your recommendation is much appreciated.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I've now had 4 stays at this hotel since its opening, and it has not disappointed.

Its location is perfect for my purposes - near the offices of Hitech City, but also with easy access to the airport, Jubilee Hills, Shilparamam and even the MMTS if you need to get out and about.

The style is modern and elegant, and the rooms well designed and comfortable. The buffet dinner is expensive, but good quality, and the breakfast choice is excellent - both buffet and cooked.

What sets the hotel apart, however, is the level of service - it is thoughtful and proactive. I cannot believe, for example, how many members of staff remember my name when I arrive, or little things like my breakfast preferences (I recommend the masala dosa...) The attention to detail is superb - whether it's looking up the flight details on a linked booking to meet a colleague at the airport, who forgot to pass on his arrival time, or remembering to pass on personal recommendations for trips to another city.

The management are very keen and engaged, too, and do not simply sit in an office - it's refreshing to have a discussion directly with a manager rather than fill in endless rating forms (something of an obsession in Indian hospitality these days...)

It's a very welcome arrival to the area, and I hope the high standards continue. This is my hotel of choice in the area now, and this has spread to several of my colleagues.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the main road have more background road noise, but this is gentle and easily tuned out...
3 Thank southlambeth

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for your appreciative and a very constructive feedback about your experience following your stay at Trident, Hyderabad. We pride ourselves on offering warm and delightful service to our guests and are glad to know that you found the room, location, food and beverage offerings, our team and our service to be excellent.

Your kind words of appreciation have been communicated to our team members and they are extremely thrilled to know that their efforts have been recognized by you.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Trident Group is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit.

May I recommend you to try our infinity edge pool located on the 10th floor during your next visit, for some calm and respite. Also, Trident Spa is a must, as it promises to rejuvenate after a long and stressful day.

We are extremely excited to be your preferred hotel. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.