“Super service, average food.”
Review of Trident Hyderabad

Trident Hyderabad
Ranked #3 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I had a family function here and this was my first time at the Trident / Oberoi chain.
Despite a very regular exterior, the interior is amazing. The sheer height of the lobby area is astounding and has been designed very beautifully too.
There was a very warm welcome, which made me at ease instantly.
The room had the usual amenities of an LCD TV, Minibar, etc.
What I loved and ended up using for hours with my cousins, was the iPod dock with Bluetooth. It made my trip!
The food was very disappointing initially. It improved as the in-room dining head met me and took my suggestions, but still left a very average taste.
There were many hiccups on their part, like during breakfast, in-room dining, etc.. I guess, a lack of co-ordination between them was the reason.
The service was great and that made up a lot of their mistakes. The way they apologised, which was a lot, and took suggestions to improve was heartening and visible.
Still, this is a premium 5 star hotel? Even if it's new and they should've ironed these things out before accepting guests.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank BPiyush
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know that you like the way the hotels interiors have been designed.

I have made a note of your feedback on your experience with our in room dining and apologise for the same. We have identified the reason for the lapse and corrective measures have already been implemented.

We truly believe in the phrase ‘Feedback is the breakfast of champions’, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve our services, they will only help us in improving our standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Interesting this is not the first review that I am writing about this place, but every time that i stay here i have an experience that encourages me to write one.

I have just landed back home, after being pampered for 4 nights & 5 days at Trident Hyderabad, and i am missing it already unfortunately.
There are several evidences that I have experienced during my most recent stay, simplest of these being while moving me from one room to another they noticed that my brand of tooth paste is nearing end, they got me an absolutely new pack of the same into my room.My news paper as i would need would reach me, without being asked for.

My colleagues were unfortunately leaving very early, and they were all given a breakfast pack and i really appreciate that.

The hotel is now open, formally and therefore the pool is up and it looks absolutely beautiful in the evening.

We had our lunch at Kanak,and it was relishing. And i can't thank enough to Omkar who fed us well despite our demands of having different food each day. And i can express how pestering we have been.

Rooms are spacious and well designed, i actually love the wardrobe they are a small room.

As always special thanks to the team, Udiksha, Ruchita, Trupti, Mozamel Anjali, Shashank and the team i am sorry i cant get all the name.

As always I feel at home at Trident Hyderabad, i suggest that when you are there next do try finding a place there for yourself.

Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank investigator008

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Hyderabad.

I am delighted to know that Trident, Hyderabad has made you feel at home. We, as a company are committed to consistently providing guests with warm and efficient service.

Your words of appreciation have been conveyed to Omkar, Udiksha, Ruchita, Trupti, Mozamel, Anjali, Sashank and the rest of our team. They are thrilled to know that their efforts have been recognized and appreciated by you. It has always been our endeavour to ensure guests have a comfortable stay and your words of appreciation make all our efforts worthwhile. It is our pleasure and privilege to be your home in Hyderabad.

My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have been traveling to India on a business trip and had to visit different cities. When our agent reserved a room for me at Trident Hotel in Hyderabad , I was not really sure if I the Hotel is really good or not.
After staying there for a couple of nights, I must say that the Hotel is really exceptional and outstanding at all levels.
Extremely clean and Luxurious rooms , very nice view and best of all is the professional and friendly staff. I had to catch my flight to Mumbai at 4:00 AM .. At checkout , I found that the staff had prepared a small box with breakfast inside as I am leaving early, this is really exceptional.
I had the pleasure to make the acquaintance of the Hotel manager who is a very nice person and I even received an e-mail from him after I reached home.
If you really want to stay in a very exceptional Hotel in Hyderabad , then don't think twice.. Reserve a room at Trident Hotel.
I forgot to mention that the food quality is Super.. I asked for dinner to be delivered to my room and for some reason there was a delay .. So the Chef by himself went to my Room to apologize for the delay and wanted to make sure that the food was good.
I will give Trident Hyderabad more than 5 Stars if I can.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 7th floor and up have a beautiful view , choose a room that is facing the highway.
3  Thank Samir K
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Trident, Hyderabad.

I am delighted to know that the hotel and the team exceeded your expectations. It has always been our endeavor to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and an enjoyable stay.

Your words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom they will be tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is the newest property of the Oberoi Group. The stay here was most comfortable & service was top of world Special thanks to the Housekeeping floor manager whose name i don,t remember for making my stay special. The spa staff needs to be more professional in there approach & not simply by stating the rule book. They need to take care of guests requirement.

The all day dining restaurent is wonderful. Thanks to all the staff at F & B, front office & house keeping to make my stay comfortable.

All the best. Keep up the Oberoi standards.

Stayed frm 05.09 t0 06.09.13.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shashi1374

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I am delighted to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations. Your words of appreciation have been conveyed to our food and beverage, front office and housekeeping team, for whom they will be tremendous source of inspiration.

I have made a note of your feedback on your experience at our Spa and apologise for the same.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Trident in Hyderabad was one of the most exceptional hotel , elegant and amazing chandeliers,and supported by warm, caring and personalized service. Located in the heart of the IT hub. Hotel has beautiful. Rooms, in fact everything is so good and you feel the comfort and the rooms are big with excellent hospitality. Given a choice i will prefer Trident in my next visit to Hyderabad

Room Tip: please ask for road facing and Higher floors for aerial view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank avdkp40

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Hyderabad and we thank you for your review of our services on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that your stay was comfortable. At Trident Hyderabad we are committed to consistently providing guests with warm and efficient service.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice people. Extermely courteous and very polite. Duty manager Nisha was very helpful. I apparently lost my three piece suit and later found it in my wardrobe. She was very understanding, very helpful and earnest to search for it for me. The front desk was very inviting both at the time of check in and at the time of departure. They are really more upbeat than any hotel I have visited so far. maybe the other 5 and seven star hotel staff can take a lesson from them. The rooms are fantastic, very neat, very clean, very ambient, the food is wonderful, and the service outstanding. Would heartily recommend this property to any body who wants to stay here.

Room Tip: Be in touch with duty manager Nisha. Very nice lady and very hospital employee of this hotel.
1  Thank Dr_Alok_Modi

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I am pleased to note that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay and that you appreciate the hotel and its services. It is through delighted guests that a hotel gains its true recognition.

Your positive sentiments have been communicated to Nisha and the front office team, for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My 4.5 nights at the Trident in Hyderabad was one of the most exceptional hotel experiences I have ever had. Just about every employee took the initiative to seek out how to make my experience a good one and/or how to improve on the experiences I had. While the monstrous staff-to-customer ratio is partially due to being brand new, the staff attitude to make my stay pleasant was what stood out.

One example was when I asked to change my feather pillows to synthetic (due to mild allergies). Not only did they provide all kinds of choices, but upon learning why I wanted the change, they informed me the comforter was also feather-based and changed all of it on the spot.

While I ate numerous meals there, I found breakfast as my favorite. As an American, the breakfast buffet had a wonderful mix of American/European "comfort foods" and Indian/Asian classics. The dinner dessert bar was also awesome. The staff was always available to explain and recommend when I needed help.

The Fitness Center is very well equipped.

I wish I had gotten a rate that included internet, but that's not their fault. As a cheapskate engineer, buying blocks of internet time was the one negative. I'll work on that next visit. I plan to be back.

1  Thank Utribe

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I am delighted to note that the hotel and the staff exceeded your expectations.
We shall endeavor to create many more wonderful memories on your future visits.