“Good bang for the buck”

Manasarovar The Fern
Ranked #59 of 332 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed August 6, 2013

No reasons to complain about this hotel if you're looking for quick stay. The rooms are pretty clean and brownie points for the breakfast which is quite a spread. The location isn't that great, but it isn't far from the hot spots in city.

Room Tip: The usual tip - get the room on one of the top floors - if lucky you'd have a reasonable lake vi...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A B
ManasarovarTheFern, Manager at Manasarovar The Fern, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2015

Thank you for your feedback!!!..

We were delighted to learn that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We appreciate your kind comments on our hotel to improve our services.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back at Manasarovar The Fern, Hyderabad soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The Hotel is excellent...!
I feel very comfortable in rooms.Food quality and taste is also too good.
The area is is also very good.Structure of hotel is very attractive.
Hotel provides swimming,gymmingand other acrobatic facilities.
Please visit at least once.....

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. check the suite they are made outstanding........
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank R0hitpatil

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have stayed at Mansarover, The Fern a couple of times and have always enjoyed my stay there. The rooms are good and clean and well maintained. The staff is always helpful. I have had a couple of business conferences at that property and it has always managed well by the hotel staff. Its value for money. Only drawback being that the food is average.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tejashree T

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Fern is where I go these days for my work at Hyderabad, and it really isn't a bad place. New, and therefore clean. Tasty lunch buffet. Value for money. Centrally located too, though it's a bit difficult to access the shops or even local transport not only because it's far away from the main road, but also because the main road itself doesn't allow u-turns for a longish stretch.

I may have rated it better except for my experiences this evening. First, my car was stopped right at the entrance so that they could park it. I thought it ridiculous that they couldn't wait for me to reach the portico, especially because it had been raining, but I don't mind walking.

Then came my second experience, when I asked if they have the season's special, haleem, and was told that they had chicken haleem at the buffet. Now anyone who knows anything about the dish knows that chicken haleem is a weak, wishy-washy wannabe, and I decided not to order it. But then, the boy told me that he had checked and there was mutton haleem, and I asked for a couple of plates to be packed to take home for dinner.

Well, it wasn't mutton haleem at all. And anything to do with a disappointing food experience I mind. Very much indeed. So you can imagine how I feel right now, having paid the whopping sum of Rs 750/- for the bland, insipid, smooth porridge that they gave me. I could so easily have bought the dish at any of the places I know so well.

Hence this unfavourable review. Summing up, it's an ok place, but the staff really should learn not to mislead their patrons.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank factorM

Dear Mr. Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Manasarovar The Fern !

On behalf of Hotel Manasarovar The Fern, Hyderabad, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences, You have experienced during your stay at our Hotel.
We take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectation this time. As we strive to ensure our Guests’ experience the best visits possible during your stay; hence, we have viewed your complaint seriously and taken steps enabling not to happen again in future.
We deeply value your relationship with us and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of services simply because our Guests deserve the best. We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your stay with us in your next visit.
Please feel free to contact if you have any further questions or comments concerning our services.
Best regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Overall, The hotel is not bad. The facade is good and the entrance is also decent. Rooms could have been a bit cleaner (They are clean, but not spic clean). They dont give you a classy feeling for the price that you are paying for them.

Location is the biggest advantage for this hotel; right at the center of Begumpet. Hotel has a decent Gym and pool and is almost attached to the Chiran Fort club, which is an additional advantage.

Food of this hotel taste good and breakfast also offers choices. It's not a lavish breakfast but a decently good breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Pool have a better view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good place to stay. Very neat and well maintained. Staff was also very courteous.The flip side though is that they don't service liquor to the rooms after 11 in the night. The breakfast buffet can have a better spread though.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LUMKMN

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I'd traveled to Hyderabad in Nov 2012. I had booked reservations online. Since my flight got delayed, i had to check in late and was quite apprehensive if my booking would get cancelled. But on reaching there, I realized that my worries were totally uncalled for. I had a hassle free check-in. Reception was extremely courteous. The hotel interiors are fabulous.
My room was also okay.

The best part was the restaurant. We didnt want anything heavy so we decided to go with the something light and told the waiter likewise. Since the names were also fancy, we didn't have a clue what they were serving. But to our great surprise the waiter who took our order very happily explained what was on the menu. Service was excellent. Buffet breakfast was exemplary. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family