Vivanta by Taj Begumpet
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
$331
Taj Hotels
1,110 results
All reviewsthai pavilionviva restaurantbusiness trippool sidebusy roadexcellent servicecourteous staffvalue for moneythe heart of the cityexcellent stayspecial thankshome away from homecoffee shopvery comfortable staytravel deskrestaurant staffpleasant experience
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I must say that its a fabulous property & has superb staff at the hotel. I was very happy with the welcome & reception at the hotel, even past mid-night ! I was very happy to have stayed in a very neatly furnished, modern room - with all functions & amenities for a business traveller. The in-room dining service was quick, as I required, and food was warm & delicious.

However, some small things needed to be taken care for betterment, as it was a brand new hotel then. Maybe start-up niggling problems.

The breakfast was very good except there was no soy milk in the hotel & pancakes were maybe half-done & were way too thin. After I expressed my unhappiness over pancakes, I was served with absolutely superb waffles ! Therefore, no problem with the breakfast, overall. Service was also very good.

Overall, a very, very good stay at the brand new Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet hotel & I look forward to returning on my next stay in Hyderabad.

Thank you for making it a great stay & congratulations for leading a brilliant team of dedicated people,

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
VBTBegumpet, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj Begumpet, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Mr. Mittal,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. Providing an excellent stay experience is our reason to be. We are indeed happy to know that you had an excellent stay with us.
We do however regret the inconvenience you encountered in your breakfast experience. I wish to assure you that we have taken your feedback with utmost importance and team has been briefed on necessary corrective measures.We do urge you to treat this as an isolated case of aberration.
We look forward to welcoming you back, and assure you of our best services and fullest attention at all times.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

i reached late at 11 pm but the in house restaurant had the full menu to offer the kababs and the mocktails were a great way to refresh myself after a hectic flight journey. the rooms are very good, modern with a very comfortable bed. i specially liked the bathroom and i would diffinetly advice the honeymoon couples and the couples to select this hotel as the rooms makes you miss your beloved if you are alone like me!!
but the best part is the disco at the ground floor, after work that was where i was each day dancing to the tune of the scintillating music played by the DJs.
if its hyderabad then for the modern minded it is Vivanta by Taj..
Kyuki nite abhi young hai..............

Room Tip: rooms facing the road,,,
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Arijit2410

Dear Arijit,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. Providing an excellent stay & dining experience is our reason to be. We are indeed happy to know that you had an excellent stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again, and assure you of our best services and fullest attention at all times.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was here for a large architectural and design function for which I was the keynote speaker. The level of service provided by this property was akin to 5 star service anywhere in the world. Our driver, Aziz, took my colleague and me out to the market so I could buy "bangles", a local form of bracelets, for my wife and daughter. He helped us to navigate some potentially scary streets and got us straight to a shop, waited at our side while we shopped. He then got us back to hotel in good shape. He pointed out several landmarks on the way and pulled over to let me take pictures.

The food associated with our event for nearly 200 people was superb. All of the aspects of our event were handled by hotel staff in the most professional way possible.

I had to leave for the airport at 6:30 a.m. and the hotel had prepared a breakfast for me to eat in the car. Now THAT is service.

The battle between form and function takes place in the guest room, where you have to constantly slide the bathroom door closed in order to access the hidden closet and safe. I think they had to maximize space, but it is still a tiny bit annoying. The bathroom sink is one of those trendy sinks that sits like a bowl atop the counter. While It looks nice, it is way too shallow and the force of the water when turns on causes the water to splash out of the sink immediately and all over the counter. The shower is a rainforest type, which I like, but there is no way to turn it on without getting soaked in cold water while reaching into the shower stall.

These are very small complaints when weighed against the overwhelmingly attentive and cheerful service.

Room Tip: Upper floor always in India - the street noise is horrendous and constant.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank criswelldavis

Dear Mr. Davis,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. Providing an excellent stay experience is our reason to be. While we are indeed happy, that our associates delighted you during you stay with us, but we deeply regret the inconvenience caused due to functional deficiencies you observed during your stay. Let me first thank you for sharing your constructive feedback and I wish to assure you that all possible corrective measures will be taken to address these concerns.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Sunday evening we hit this place nd from the moment we entered till the time we left we experienced what's customer service, good food and client interaction is all about. The staff was very helpful particularly Pawan and Gaurav Chaudhary (Restaurant Manager). Everything suggested by Gaurav was really tasty and amazing. We were pampered with alcoholic beverages from their bar, 2 non veg snacks, 1 veg snack, rotis, 2 curries, dal, pulav and 3 desserts. These guys were really awesome and I strongly recommend one and all to head to this place and enjoy an awesome dinning experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ravzroks

Dear Ravz,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay at The Grill, Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. Providing an excellent stay & dining experience is our reason to be. We are indeed happy to know that your dining experience was delightful.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I checked into this hotel again after 3-4 months. To my surprise, they staff addressed me with a comment "Welcome Back Sir".

Urban Chic hotel, Excellent Hospitality, Good Food, Prompt Service. They have it all.
Can be a preferred choice for a budget of Rs. 5000 - 5500/ day.
This time, i went to the pool. It was big in size with a trainer cum coach too. GYM too is worth visiting

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank smfaisal

Dear Mr. Faisal,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet Hyderabad!

Many thanks for choosing to stay again at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet – Hyderabad. Providing an excellent stay experience is our reason to be. We are indeed happy that you had an excellent stay experience.