“Excellent guidance”

$90.00*
Hidden Hyderabad Walk
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Hyderabad
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I highly recommend Jonty's tours. You will gain a lot from her insider knowledge and avoidance of the well worn path!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The tour was very informative, educational and rewarding. The personal attention provided by Jonty made for a wonderful day. She was able to provide inside information with a very friendly and personal touch.

Although detours specializes in the more offbeat, they were very flexible in providing experience I desired. She was able to take me behind-the-scenes to see things that were normally off-limits to most visitors.

The behind the scenes access made the tour most enriching. Jonty Took what would've been an empty day for me and made it into a wonderful personalized tour that I shall always remember.

1  Thank Youellremember
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Travelling alone on business I wanted to get to see as much of the"real" Hyderabad as possible in a short time scale, Jonty went the extra mile showing me the many fabulous city sights.
If you are going to Hyderabad then don't go around without Jonty, Her local & national knowledge is outstandingly second to none, natrually sharing her city with you, so flexable and accomodating seeing and hearing things you'd never get the chance to alone, not to mention tasting the local treats provided on route! and fear not Jonty wont lead you down the wrong path when it come to street food or anything else you may be worried about, Jonty's clear and understanding approach to foriegn tourists will leave you wanting another day or week with her,

Fantastic sense of humour, and better English than mine!

ABSOLUTLEY MARVELOUS! Many thanks Jonty

2  Thank FairlightW
DetoursIndia, Owner at Detours India Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thanks, Dale! You were a wonderfully guest to have for the day! Look forward to seeing you again on your next trip here!

Jonty

Reviewed December 30, 2013

For anyone spending time in Hyderabad a tour with Jonty will put the city into context both historically and politically and will introduce you to places you would probably never find for yourself. We felt we could do the main sites - Golconda fort, Qutb Shai tombs, Charminar, museums - by ourselves but what we got from Detours was an insight into crafts, history and an overview of the city which would have taken weeks to discover. Many thanks, it was wonderful!

1  Thank Rambling-O
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a spare afternoon in Hyderabad and took a chance on Detours - what a great choice! Paula was warm and pleasant, a great guide with whom to see the fort and nearby tombs. She easily answered all of my questions and made sure the car was stocked with cold drinks when we came in out of the heat. I especially enjoyed my visit to the tombs where we found very few foreigners. I would happily take a different tour when I am next in Hyderabad.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank ProfessorDi