Tripadvisor
Hyderabad
2,322 results
All reviews hi tech city business trip room service excellent stay value for money in room dining taking care pleasant stay breakfast spread duty manager courteous staff excellent service special thanks great hospitality swimming pool rooms are spacious front office staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a room for 3 nights for myself. I had also booked a room for my relatives...3 adults. I had requested the Hotel to provide us a room on the same floor due to their digital card facility which does not permit guests to stop off at any other floor but on the floor of the room provided.
The hotel staff checked them in at 1 pm but they had to leave their luggage in my room as their room was not ready and the hotel check in time is 2pm. We went out after leaving the luggage and informed them the 3 adults would require an extra bed so to put this in and have the room ready for 3 adults by the evening when we returned.

We got back by 6.30pm to find the room had not been allocated. After Several calls to the Front desk and more than an hour later we were still waiting in my room for my relatives to be given their room. At 7.30pm we were informed a room had been provided on another floor. It took the bell boy another half and hour to come to take their luggage to their room.

On getting there we found the room was not ready for 3 adults...no extra bed, no water, no towels, no toiletries. It took more than another 30 minutes to get the staff to respond to our request for additional items for 3 adults.

When I wished to speak with the Front Office Manager I was told he was in a meeting...at 8pm!! Needless to say he never called too...after his meeting.

Unfortunately we had an Elder who was feeling unwell and we could not get appropriate support from the hotel for our situation. Nor could we give our relatives support as we could not commute between floors due to the restriction of the digital card system.

I am most embarrassed that I had recommended this hotel to my relatives and put them in this very very inconvenient situation.

I SERIOUSLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL for the following reasons....
1. They are very quick with their Sorry Sorry but are NOT EFFICIENT with a solution to a situation
2. They have a MOST POOR RESPONSE TIME to even simple requests.
3. They DO NOT RESPOND to the messages sent with a request for housekeeping support.
4. They ARE OVERALL SLOW AND NOT PROPERLY TRAINED.
5. The Front Desk staff are particularly ARROGANT. Just smiling and saying sorry DOES NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS.
The Management needs to work on training their staff better.

Trip type: Traveled with family
alokrdhchyd, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sharlene,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed on 14th Floor and stayed from 18th to 19th January 2020..Hotel location is very good and staff are very polite particularly Mr. Mohan All facilities are very good even for family visit.. Keep up the good work and definitely visit again in future...

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mrs. Savithri,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I would recommend this hotel for business trips, the staff are friendly and accomodating, great food choices too! My favorite driver was Debojit! He was nice and friendly I will definitely go back if given the chance again to represent my company.

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From reception (⭐Mohan&friends)
House keeping (⭐Ramesh and his crew) , Buffet (⭐ Chef Ami, Crews & the managers) Car services (⭐Deb & his colleagues)
Everyone is so hospitable and extending help.

Commending all the staff of Raddison

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed at radission Hyderabad hitech city.it was my 2nd time visit for business purposes. And I stayed about one week over their. And the experience was truely a joy. As usual. The staff are all top notch. Warm and friendly. While maintaining professional and seeing to every need. I travel quite a bit for work.and i think the staff of Radisson hit the perfect note of service. Everyone we encountered was wonderful. Front desk , housekeeping. The security doormen.aww how loyal they are .the lady on the receiption with a bright smile used to greet me every morning and evening made entire stay comfortable.. thanks a lot to ms. Nabanita das.. every single person we entrected was very kind.thnks to my comapny as well for giving me such a nice hotel as accomodation.. i will definitely visit again very soon.. from my side, highly recommend.

Dear Sushil,