Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City
    Great 4.5/5
    • Pool
    • Fitness center
    1,407 results
    All reviewsaditya sarovaroriental blossomvalue for moneybusiness tripouter ring roadroom servicein room diningswimming poolcourteous staffbreakfast spreadexcellent staycomfortable stayrooms are spaciousexcellent hotelfront officeearly checkchecking out
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stayed for a week in Radisson, Hyderabad. Food is good & the service is also nice. Internet facility is good and they have kept a restriction on the download speed which ensures that any single person does not eat up the complete speed.

Ideal hotel for anyone who has work in Hitech City since it is just 3-4 km from that place.

Definitely recommended.

- Himanshu Jagdish Sheth.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
    SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Radisson for your recent business trip to Hyd. We are glad to note that you liked the food and amenities of the hotel also the location was convenient for you.

Thanks for recommending our hotel. Pls do visit us again

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My son was attending an International Conference in Hyderabad so I jumped at the opportunity to tag along. My son, who travels frequently to international conferences has some basic rules when choosing his accommodation which are, never stay at the same hotel which is the conference venue (you spend enough time with delegates during the sessions and you need some respite over a relaxing drink or a meal), must be within easy commuting/walking distance to the conference venue, must have a good breakfast and a good gym.The Raddison Hitec City was the perfect choice.
    We were a bit apprehensive when arriving very late on our first night. The hotel had recently been rebranded and the taxi driver had some difficulty locating it. The area surrounding the hotel is undergoing a massive development phase and it looked like we were staying on a building site. Once we had found it we were very pleasently surprised. The hotel reception has a very nice but simple ambience. The front counter staff where very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. The food in the restaurant provided for western as well as tradtional fare. After two days, I passed on the eggs on toast for breakfast and got into the curries and other Indian delights which was a great way to start my day. The wait staff in the restaurant were extremely pleasent and after our first breakfast quickly got to know our preferences such as how we had our tea and coffee. Our room was large and clean and contained all the creature comforts we needed. The gym had a good range of equiptment to provide for my daily workout. Within easy walking distance of the hotel are a number of good restaurants and supermarkets. The challenge is crossing the adjoining major road where traffic chaos rules.
    My only criticism of the hotel is that it is well removed from the major tourist attractions. If you were going to Hyderabad as a tourist this is not the place however it is excellently located for business people with work in Hitec City.

Room Tip: If it is your preference, get a room facing away from the nearby Mosque to avoid the calling to prayers early in the morning. End rooms seem to be a tad bigger
    • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear about your overall experience during your recent stay at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City. Happy to note that you liked the food and enjoyed overall facilities of the hotel.

Please do let us know your next visit's details to enable us to offer you a memorable stay again.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights, good hotel. Good for a Radisson Green Standards. However, the staff and the room services is poor. The Breakfast is good, but is always crowded with the typical office crowd.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
    SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to send valuable comment about your stay at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City. We are Happy to note that you liked the food and had a comfortable stay in our hotel.

Request you to visit us again and I am sure it will further help us to improve our services to meet up your expectations.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I am a great Radisson regular and so it was my first choice in Hyderabad. Fortunately it happened to be a good one but for the final kick.

The location is good. The rooms were comfortable, the AC was good, the bathroom was great and the toiletries satisfactory. No complaints about the Wifi and or the light fittings and other equipment in the room.

Food was better than expected. Breakfast spread was exhaustive and so was the lunch and dinner buffet spread. Grand kids were offered complimentary meals in the buffet section and this is a great advantage over some hotels where they are charged.

There are certain area were the hotel has not paid enough attention .

The water in the swimming pool was cold and dusty and dirty. Don't know whether a filter plant is in operation. Strong winds made it extremely uncomfortable for a decent swim. Moreover there was no staff in the area and so we could get no towels. It appeared there were little or no takers for this swimming pool.

I do not question the wisdom of the architects who designed the swimming pool at this level. I would like to assume that all important safety factors have been taken into consideration both during the design stages as well as the construction stages of this swimming pool. However this swimming pool can be scary to many who suffer from wild imaginations. I could be one of them.

We now come to the final kick. Believe me in all my travels both in India and abroad this is the first time that I had to put up with a nonsense like the concept of 'GRAB AND GO' for those who had to check out early.

A measly croissant , a throwaway apple and a packet of Soya milk - of all the drinks - was what we got as a parting Kick. A kick on the… you know where-.that says "Don't come back"

The person or team who designed this scheme is a disgrace to the otherwise excellent staff and establishment.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the speakers of the local mosque.
    • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your detail experience during your recent stay at our hotel and happy to note that you liked our hotel amenities and enjoyed the food too.

We have noted feedback regarding the areas where improvements are required. We highly appreciate your concern as they would go a long way in enabling us to further improve our services, and make the stay of our guest memorable.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in our property.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Staff behavior and services offered are very professional. The breakfast buffet is REALLY good value for money. I did not use their spa and gym facilities; so can't say how they were. My overall experience was very good. My only suggestion would be to make the hotel cab ride rates a bit more standardized. For example, I had taken the hotel cab to go to the Hyderabad International Convention Center twice and I was charged two (very) different rates. They provide bills for the ride, but it left me wondering why the rates would be so different for the same distance (and similar traffic conditions).
    Other than that, I enjoyed my stay very much and I will absolutely recommend this to peeps traveling for business or vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comment on Tripadvisor. We are glad to note that you enjoyed the food and our associates were helpful to you during your stay.

Your feedback regarding the cab charges has been noted and conveyed to the concerned HOD.

Please do let us know about your next visit and we will be happy to have you here.