Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City
$103
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,407 results
All reviewsaditya sarovaroriental blossomvalue for moneybusiness tripouter ring roadroom servicein room diningswimming poolcourteous staffbreakfast spreadexcellent staycomfortable stayrooms are spaciousexcellent hotelfront officeearly checkchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The hotel is located in the city and easily accessible ...

Quality of rooms was just too great and complete value for money...

I would say, there is definitely scope for improvement in buffet both breakfast and dinner.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback during recent visit to Aditya Sarovar Premiere. I have shared your feedback with my team to ensure better experience in future. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have stayed in all the five stars in hitec city but this one is really special. Lobby may not be large but very well done up and more so because the space is well utilized. Rooms are modern, excellent and bright. Staffs are skilled and polite. I needed a medicine in the night and they took the pain of going and getting it from the outside and mind it this was not a regular medicine, otherwise you can find in hotel of this class. No wonder they get such high ratings here.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank mahamkali
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel. Our associates are ever ready to help you in every manner possible to ensure a pleasant stay.
We look forward to having an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Its amazing to see how this hotel functions, every staffs greet you with a big broad smile as if they know you from ages. For me after a hard day’s work needed to come back to a place which offers good food, drink, a relaxing spa and a tight sleep to recharge myself and everywhere I went I got what I wanted with all the attention of the world. No wonder the hotel is so busy. Icing on the cake was to meet the GM at the breakfast venue checking with his residents if they are happy and comfortable. Wah wah.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chandra S

Dear Guest,
It was our privilege to play host to you during your recent visit to Aditya Sarovar Premiere. Your positive comments encourage us to go one step forward to ensure our guest satisfaction and we are highly obliged for the same.
Do let us know about your next visit details to enable us to offer you a memorable stay again.
Thanks & regards
Subrata Banerjee 9248063267

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Spent two weeks in this hotel during April 2013. Fantastic ambience and the rooms were really cosy and comfortable.

The hospitality was nice and they gave a free foot massage coupon as well.

The food was good. But into the second week, for two days, they cancelled the buffet dinner as the occupancy was poor. Iam not sure, that was a good gesture, but they reverted back to the buffet style the next day, as it seems the occupancy picked up.

The only flip side was that, the cell phone signals are very poor there, even though the hotel is not at fault for that.

The GYM was good and the instructor there was very helpful.

overall, it was a very good experience.

Room Tip: choose rooms on the front side and high up the floors, as there is a mosque on the rear side and even with sound-proof glasses, you might get an unsolicited wake up call. Also, the cell phone signals are very weak on the rear side rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest,
It was our pleasure to have you here and we are extremely happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at Aditya Sarovar Premiere, Hyderabad.
We look forward to having an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Spent two nights at this hotel as I was attending a friend's wedding. I was greatly impressed by the quality of the rooms, comparable to any 5-star that I have stayed at. Spacious, immaculate, great lighting and a window that gives you distant views of the city.

I had the buffet lunch there, (was paid by the family hosting us, so not sure about the price). The spread was great and food was delicious. Breakfast did not disappoint either.

For a bigger size hotel, I found the service to be very good and personalized. Very amiable front desk managers and efficient service at the restaurants too. (might have to do with low-occupancy, hence better service)

Mention must be made that
- The hotel is new (about two years) hence everything is prime and new
- They have a nice rooftop swimming pool, sun beds, with great views, nice place to relax
- An small, but equipped gym, again with nice views

Small complain
- They claim to be a 5-star, but I would say it is more like a 4 star. None of it is a deal breaker, but one can notice that the bathrooms on the restaurant floor were neglected a little.. you have to turn the lights on when you enter and no hand towels (still clean)

I did not have the chance to explore the city as the wedding was the main purpose of my visit. I would think it is perhaps far from the tourist attractions.

Overall, was delighted with my stay. Would certainly return.

Oh yes, my room was INR 4000 a night.. did not have to pay for it, but saw it on the bill. Great Price.

Room Tip: Cannot remember which side of the hotel, but one side of the hotel as more far-reaching city views..... Apart from that rooms are very identical.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank IndiaSomedayTravels

Dear Guest
We are happy to hear about your experience while staying with us. Your feedback on housekeeping is noted and shared with the concerned team members. Looking forward to your next visit, with the assurance of providing our best services at all times.