“Will be happy to stay at aditya sarovar again.”

Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City
Ranked #20 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Overall very good.house keeping could improve. What really stands out is the reception staff. Absolutely polite and attentive. Probably the best ive come across in all my travel across India and abroad.
Jayasankar

• Stayed: November 2012
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Guest,
We are happy to note that you had a comfortable stay with us. Your feedback on housekeeping is noted and will be acted upon.
With thanks once again and looking forward to your next visit, with the assurance of providing our best services at all times.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City

Reviewed November 28, 2012

hhmm this was my 6th business trip to Hyderabad came down from Bangalore hotel is looking new and fresh, the check in was fast i was staying on 19th November till 22 November ,the room they gave us it was beautiful but the single bed is too small and most uncomfortable was both room the shower in both room is small and was not enough toiletries you have to call house keeping if u need any toiletries

Room Tip: if u are healthy like me dnt go for single bed and if u have both room mania then look another optio...
3  Thank TheAmbience

Dear Guest,
Your feedback is very informative and I wish we knew about it in advance to offer you rooms of your choice. Do let me know about your next visit to Hyderabad and that will help us to offer you an array of options available with us.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I would like to personally thank the staff at Aditya Sarovar to make my stay one of the most comfortable stays I have every had. I was there for 7 nights and never had a single problem. The only time I had a problem which shouldn't have happened is the hotel car which I used for office transfer was out of pertrol once and the car halted half way through. He apologised and said it was a mistake which is fine it happens. The managers spoke to me when I came back to the hotel and also offered any compensation for the mishap. Though I was travelling alone the staff was friendly enough to keep me accompanied. The breakfast and dinner buffet needs a slight improvement, I felt.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Guest,
We have noted your feedback regarding the areas where improvements are required. We highly appreciate your concern as they would go a long way in enabling us to further improve our services at all times.
Do let us know your next visit's details to enable us to offer you a memorable stay.
Best regards

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I had stayed at Sarovar Potrico, A'bad some time back and have loved it , hence have chosen Aditya Sarovar Premier to stay for my Visit to Hyd and I am happy to mention that my experience at Aditya Sarovar turned out be still better. With the Beautiful Interiors, well designed and Cosy Rooms and an AMAZING Food, I have loved every minute of my Stay at Sarovars. Last but not the least, the Staff at Aditya Sarovar was very Humble and Helpful with a Genuine Warmth which really make you feel at Home.

My sincere Thanks for all the Staff and the Management of the Hotel for knitting the Beauty so well with Warmth and hence making it my all time Favourite choice

Rgds

DJ

Room Tip: All Rooms are Great...higher the Floor, Better shall be the View of the HITECH City.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to hear from you and highly obliged for your lovely comments on your experience here. Thanks for allowing us to play host to you and will definitely look forward to have you here in future.
Thanks & regards

Reviewed November 22, 2012

2nd time visit to this hotel.... Excellent service right from the time of entry to departure. Room has very good decor, every fine detail is taken care. Excellent room service and food quality is excellent including taste. Breakfast is lavish and tastes amazing. Overaal had a wonderful stay and perfect for business as its on close proximity to the IT coridor & airport

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Guest,
At the outset, I must thank you for allowing us to play host to you and above all for appreciating our service and recommending others to visit us. Honestly comments like yours make our day and stimulate us to do even better in coming days.
Looking forward to see you at this Hyderabad home of yours more often.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Have stayed in this hotel in the month of Sept. for 4 nights for a conference & I can say it is very well located, away from the main crowded city, very close to Airport highway. Hotel has a great rooms, very good selection of Restaurant, Excellent food, Staffs are very nice, courteous.
I can say it is a good hotel for leisure as well as conference, meetings etc. I certainly will recommend to all my fly & friends.

Room Tip: High floors room have better view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Guest,
We are glad to hear that we met your expectations while you were here. Your comments here will go a long way to keep us motivated and exceeds our guests expectations again and again.
We will look forward to welcome you in future and do let us know about your next visit.
Thanks & regards

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was visiting hyd. on a business trip from the US. the worst thing on any trip to happen is to fall sick and i did. the entire hotel staff from the front office to the restaurant took such amazing care with inbelievable care that i cant put it in words. For someone doing 50+ business trips a year, I don't write reviews often; this hotel has been just amazing. If the service is beyond ratings, the cleanliness, food, rooms etc. are all excellent as well. Strongly recommended.

Pankaj

• Stayed: November 2012
SubrataBanerjee, General Manager at Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Guest,
It was our privilege to play host to you during your recent visit to Aditya Sarovar Premiere. Your positive comments will definitely encourage us to go one step forward to ensure our guest satisfaction and we are highly obliged for the same.
Do let us know about your next visit"s details to enable us to offer you a memorable stay again.