Sarovar is a good hotel for business travelers. What was good about my stay was:
1. Very convenient location.
2. Very modern Rooms.
3. Very proactive staff - always identifying my requirements in advance.
4. Nice Gym with good trainer.
What could be better was:
1. Lobby size does not give a feel of a star hotel.
2. No live counters at Breakfast and dinner.
3. Bathroom amenities were on request.
4. Pool ambiance was not great.
Although things can be better, one thing which made up was the personalized service by people at hotel - always caring.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking