1. Located in Hi Tec city which is hub of software companies and also corporate hub . If you need to visit places like Patancheru,Medak, you should stay in this area .
2. As hotel is barely 6 months old, it looks spanking and shiny.
3. Maintained in incredibly hygienic manner.
4. People and staff are quite warm and almost all seem to have training of being soft spoken.
5. Security is pretty good . You can't access even the elevators until you swipe your room card.
6. Food quality is good too.
Not so good
1. I think Checkin and may be checkout experience can be improved as it takes longer than expected from hotels like this. That too when I was the only guest at reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AVASA WAS BORN WHEN A BOLD NEW IDEA EMERGED IN THE MINDS OF HOSPITALITY EXPERTS WITH NEARLY TWO DECADES' EXPERIENCE BY BRINGING TOGETHER ELEMENTS OF CONTEMPORARY STYLE AND TIME-TESTED SERVICE, AVASA PROVIDES LUXURY AS YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE. Complimentary facilities and amenities provided by the hotel. Iron and ironing board Bath room slippers Shoe mitt E-safe locker Tea/ Coffee maker Mineral water bottles ipod dock Weighing scale Toiletries Dental kit Shaving kit Comb Utility kit Shower cap Hair dryer Bath robe Complimentary facilities and amenities provided by the hotel on request. Portable luggage rack Pillow menu Hair oil Mouthwash Loofah pad Talcum powder Shower gel Sewing kit Nail cutter Safety pins Hot water bag Baby crib ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Hotel AVASA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.