Swan Suites Raghuram Heights
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$84
  • Pool
Stay Inn(Hyderabad)
$31
$30
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Firstly, the pictures of swan suites listed on their website and listed from photos 4 to 10 on tripadvisor are indicative of ONLY two of their three properties.Those photos are of another swan suites property which has been booked for one year, which is not something that is disclosed either on the website or at the time of booking We booked a 2 BHK, as the nomenclature goes, based on the information and photgraphs on their web site and we were put up in their Raghuram Heights property which looks like nothing that has been shown in their photos.
The property we stayed in at Raghuram Heights left a lot to be desired. Firstly, though the rooms are large, they have not been maintained well. There was a musty smell throughout the apartment. The wardrobes were dirty and the beds were hard, the pillows - a mere apology and the pillow covers dirty. The bathrooms are large but the fixtures were old and broken.
For the price they charge, the maintenance and the amenities should be better. Though they offer a complimentary breakfast, the fare is very limited and may not be everyone's cup of tea. There is not even a kettle in the apartment, let alone a microwave oven. A word about the staff. They were quick in responding to our demands but terribly rude. There were no toiletries in place. All in all, Swan Suites Raghuram Heights was a terribly misleading and depressing experience. It was made palatable only by our dealings with Ms. Priya.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MotheroftwoBangalore
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Swan Suites has always been my first preference for my stay whenever I visit Hyderabad. And I have to say I have never been disappointed with the quality of service or the rooms. I have stayed at Swan Suites 6 times and the experience has been more than satisfactory. I have never had the opportunity to try the food they provide for lunch and dinner. However, they have a lot of variety for breakfast and they tasted quite homely. Two thumbs up Swan Suites. Consider the next booking at Swan Suites done on my next visit to Hyderabad!!

Room Tip: I suggest that you book the room by calling them directly rather than online. They might provide you some great deals that way. :)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2012

had stayed here for over 7 or 8 nights over 3 years at a particular time of the year and came back because of their value for money, food and service. this time right from the word go it was disappointing. first, was travelling with family unlike earlier when it was on business and had specifically asked for two rooms in an apartment and was given two rooms with a store room used by their staff in between. the two roosm were located in the same apartment as the common dining room, their kitchen, their store room and their reception desk. was livid when I saw it and complained and paid the advance on the condition I get my rooms changed. post that absolutely no response and had to step out because it was a pre-planned vacation and the rpogram was tight. evening there is no change and no attempt to even respond to my complaint. then when I reminded, was bluntly told nothing can be done and day after morning one rajeshwari madam will come and she comes late in the morning. again could not wait as had to be at a tourist place before 09.30 a.m. third day also madam was missing and no sign of helping. the water was not changed in my room on both days not that it mattered. for 5 of us in two rooms they had two blankets and 4 pillows and when I asked for an extra blanket they said no blankets are available and gave me bed sheets and that too after half an hour. was thoroughly disappointed as had booked them though they were not convenient from a location perspective for my tourist visit. and had to endure all of this. worse till now not even a single call or message to say we are sorry or anything. my colleague's call who coordinated the booking gets only cut and rudely responded to. before confirmation of booking though there would be calls to reconfirm. by the way was booked to be in lakeside and last minute without informing me they changed it to this location and said smartly am being updraged when it is same damn room have bene staying all along. will relook at them which is sad as I usually anchor in one place in a city that am comfortable with.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jxpd
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked the serviced apartment through Agoda and when I reached the hotel with my wife along with all the luggage,the person went through the booking detail of the confirmation receipt from Agoda and said that no such booking is there. I insisted that it is done by myself through Agoda. After lots of argument they gave the room . I booked for the superior room which is supposed to be the best available. According to the Agoda site the room size should be around 20 sq. mtr, in reality it was around 10 sq. mtr. The bathroom was so small that it is difficult for a person to stand properly. I dont want to get into detail of the horrible situation that I faced during my stay. Let me come straight to the check out time. When I went for check out the manager told she cant let me go if i don't pay her the room rent. I told her repeatedly that I made the booking through Agoda and paid it there , but she said she didn't get the money. I told her that she should check it with Agoda as they had charged me in my credit card. Things went out of control when she said that she will call police and get me detained . I said that she could do anything she wanted to but neither I will pay any money nor I will stay here any more. I took my things and left. Worst ever experience in my life. I am an Indian that I could manage , thinking had it been any foreigner , how difficult it would had been for him. Request Agoda to remove it from its booking list.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Udasi_hawa
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I booked this hotel because there was supposed to be a kitchenette in the room (I am not a big fan of indian cuisine and wanted to cook myself). Upon arrival I found out that indeed there was a kitchen, but it was to be shared with two other guests, it was like a three bedroom appartement with a kitchen and you get one (small) bedroom. The kitchen was not equipped, but the manager promised to bring anything I wanted. I did not want to share the suite and was offered a room in another Swan Suites hotel which was in Madhapur (It seems that there are at least three of those in Hyderabad).There was no kitchenette, but the room was much larger and I decided to stay there. Also, the management demanded a 50% downpayment when I booked to be transfered to their account. All in all I liked the (second) hotel, because though the staff didn't speak much English they tried hard to make me feel comfortable.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms on higher floors
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business