“100% satisfied”

Ranked #83 of 274 Hyderabad B&B and Inns
Chennai (Madras), India
“100% satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

Very good support, friendliness..................etc.................. Breakfast is nice..

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
kottayam
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2011

booked for 6 double rooms to occupy on 27/04/2011 ,occupied on 28/04/2011 one of my families could not travel along with us matter reported to the front receptionist and he agreed and gave only 5 double rooms, key of the un occupied room was not handed over to me and he did not mention that they are going to charge that room also . on the day of check out they charged all the 6 rooms without giving the key , in fact they cheated us. they are liars and cheats. So I will not recommend this hotel to my friends and enemies

Room Tip: personally contact the managers , talk everythingl
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank panorama066
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2011

I had a terrible experience here. Started with my check-in, I already told manager that I will be checking late evening still upon reaching the front desk guy was not sure baout which room was allotted to us. Me and my wife had to wait for 15-20 mins for this, at the last I called Manager ans she said this is very late now and I dont know. Pleae be patient, I will arrange something for you.!!!

Rooms are pretty shabby, bathrooms stinks and no one comes for cleaning on daily basis. AC's dont work effectively, Power cuts are huge and inverters dont support AC or refrigerator.

The staff attitude is very bad and they dont know how to speak with manners and respect.

Odd timings for having Breakfast, luch and dinner, u need to tell in advance for dinner at around 5:30 Pm, even if you tell them at 6:30 PM they wont entertain. On Sunday we were told thr is no dinner.

All in all a very bad experience.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank vdhawan
South Florida, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

I really wanted to like this quirky place--I really did. I will need to travel to Hyderabad in the future and the prices are very good. The management was very friendly, so it pains me to give it a bad review, however this is my honest opinion.

The rooms are converted two bedroom apartments/condominiums. When you check in you will get one of the two bedrooms in the "suite". The front door to the main apartment is left open (not just unlocked, but open) all of the time. This would not be an issue in and of itself, but see below.

We had a lot of problems. First of all, the level of English spoken is not high enough to attend to the needs of international guests. Only 1 or 2 people here spoke passable English and they were not always available. The hotel should either focus on domestic guests or hire more English speakers.

Second, I killed about a dozen cockroaches and numerous small black beetles in my room over the course of four days. In addition, since the outer rooms are left open and the lights are on, mosquitos fly in and make the common living room uninhabitable. The mosquitos also are fairly adept at getting into your room from there.

Third, the bathroom cleanliness was poor and it had a bad (urine) smell. The tile grout was moldy. I ended up buying a bottle of lysol and bleached the floor, which made things a lot better.

Fourth. the sheets were too thin to be of hotel quality. You could see the mattress right through them, which is not good in a hotel.

Fifth, we got in late on the first night and checked in after midnight. Bizarrely enough, someone knocked on our door at 7:45 AM. I didn't ask for a wakeup call. We ignored it and tried to sleep, but the knocking continued. When I finally answered the door, someone asked if we wanted tea or coffee!

Sixth, I asked if I could hail taxis on the street or if they needed to be booked in advance. They asked if I wanted to book a taxi and I said, "NO! I just want to ask a question about taxis, I DON'T want to book anything." At 10 AM a taxi driver showed up and I was told that my taxi was ready.

Seventh, the next day I asked if someone could wake us up at 7:30 and book a taxi for 8:30 the following morning. They said, yes. I reconfirmed later. It never happened. (Thankfully, they DID book an airport taxi for me on the last day.)

Eighth, our laundry came back late and 80% of it had a bad smell. We ended up rewashing most of it later.

Ninth, the breakfast situation was strange. I was served cornflakes with hot milk. (FYI: In case you've never tried this, hot milk makes cornflakes instantly soggy.) I asked for two slices of toast and got 4 slices of slightly warm bread. My wife requested "no toast" and got two.

The chile omelet was delicious, though, good job on that.

The free WIFI worked well.

The hotel has a semi-automatic elevator, which is fine, but takes some getting used to.

Finally, I think this COULD be a good place, because the managers have a good attitude. But a lot of work needs to be done before I could recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TomA2
Kolkata
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2010

I stayed with my wife during my recent official visit in Hyderabad for 6 days in this serviced apartment. I paid Rs 1300 each day for 6 days which I think was a real value for money. The serviced apartment was cozy with the right amenities and the ac was nice and cool. The bed room with attached bathroom was separate but you have to share the kitchen, and the living room. The breakfast was ordinary and lacked variety.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Kolkata
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2010

Amazing property. Its a home away from home minus the family members.

Totally home cooked food. We could ask the cook for our own choice. Lavishly furnished apartments and rooms. Great value for money. Conveniently located for people working at HITEC City, Hyderabad.

Super market, resturants, etc all in walking distance. Very didictaed and mannered staff.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Rahulchhawchharia
India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2010

Visited Hyderabad in Feb 2010 along with family. The Suites are conveniently located near Hitex Convention Complex, which I had to visit. The service was good and the house staff was very courteous. I will again stay here if I need to visit the same place.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank DrSAZ_10