“Good ambience and average food”
Review of Basil

Basil
Ranked #237 of 5,656 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Basil is name after "The Queen of Herbs" the " Tulsi" leaf, best known for freshness, purity and healthy. Basil goes by the tag line, " A Veg Affair" and offers extensive repertorie of vegetarian delicacies from a variety of world cuisines that include Indian, Oriental and Continental. Basil offers a menu that "intrigues even the most devoted carnivores among us". We create a gourmet dining experience out of vegetarian, healthy and friendly foods. Basil is nestled in the heart of a food lover's city and we are committed to keep that tradition alive.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good ambience and average food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Basil no doubtedly provides a good treat for Veggies and located at Banjara hills is good for family.
The parking space is dissappointing and the one has to wait for long for elevator since it is busy building. Pricing is as per other restaurants in vicinity and need to work on food presentation though.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ashwin G

Hyderabad, India
“Good place for tasty food with good mocktails”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have been to this place a few days back with my better half. The staff is very courteous, all kind of food is available here- North Indian, Italian etc. We ordered veg kabab, they were good. Also we had ordered mocktails, they were really awesome. The fruit bowl with icecream is also good. And all this at a affordable rate- 1500 for two. They have a private room too for parties.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Prachidfoodie
Hyderabad, India
“Candle Light Dinner - Hotel Basil Hyderabad.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was looking around for a hotel to arrange candle light dinner to my fiance. Too many reviews, too many to search and none of them was helping to obtain correct information. I was looking for a best vegetarian hotel. Hotel Basil was one of them, I heard about it from my friends. I have booked a candle light dinner without a cake. That cost was affordable for me (1500/-) - It includes _ (Flower Decorations, candle lights, handmade decorations, Balloons & bouquet). The most important one was privacy - had a separate partition in the hotel ( less disturbance, away from local crowd). I was happy to look such arrangements and our first candle light dinner was unforgettable for both of us. Along with this i had a 10% discount on total food. The customer service was good & the overall experience was wonderful.

• Visited December 2012
10 Thank SunilKaza
Bengaluru, India
“Wonderful place. Hospitality is superb.”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Wonderful place. Ambiance is excellent. Hospitality is superb. Ala-carte or buffet food deserves a pat incredible taste. Limitation is you get cuisines of North Indian and Chinese only no south Indian snacks and delicacies. Loves to visit again and again.

• Visited September 2012
6 Thank ASMTRIP
Hyderabad, India
“Good food and nice staff - may be not so much value for money”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Visited Basil on 22nd May and been there earlier as it is a good place for Veggie lovers. Being a working day it was quite calm and peaceful.

We ordered couple of mocktails and our server Bishesh was quite courteous and helpful. Followed this up with a paneer dish and a Kebab - both tasted good. The ice-cream quality was also pretty good.

Good and robust menu, however I felt the value for money was less as for the prices the quantity given is quite less.

Overall it was a good experience - nice food, helpful staff and a very convenient location from my house

• Visited May 2012