“Good experience”

Ranked #5 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Bangalore, India
“Good experience”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I stayed at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad for 2 weeks. A special mention to the staff out there, who were ever ready to help and very courteous and always smiling. The rooms are spacious and equipped with all facilities. The cafe has good food and a chef who prepares food which might not exist on the menu. Only problem was with getting hot water in the bathroom 24 hours.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Staying at red fox has been the worst experience so far. I visited Hyderabad to meet my fiance and did my reservations 3 weeks earlier on cleartrip. When I reached the room, I found out that I was being offered a smaller room than the room for which I paid online. The room was so meager that there was hardly any space to walk alongside the bed. When I tried to speak to the manager, he asked me to bring a "proof" that I had booked the luxury room. To get the proof, I had to get an internet connection and while the hotel facilities mention Wifi as one of its services, I was told that I could access internet just twice a day and that too in the internet lounge. So I had to go all the way to kiosk to get the confirmation.

After all the hustle I got the room I booked for. As I checked in my new room, I noticed that there were no basic amenities provided. The receptionist told me that the guests have to pay for the "basic" amenities, and stressed that the hotel model was "self service". I don't understand why would a customer give so much money if in the end he has to serve himself.

After being outside for the entire day, I returned to the hotel only to find out that the room service had not been done. I called the manager who said that it's a self service hotel and that is why they do not charge so much. Mind it, I paid 3500 bucks per night.

I found one thing highly disgusting that I have never seen in any other hotel. While my fiance visited me, the hotel employees ask her for security checking and there were only male employees who would do the checking.

Next day, as I went for breakfast and ordered an omelette, I had to wait for 35 minutes to receive the order and was told that this would be my last order, since the breakfast timings were about to end.

I would recommend the travelers to look for any place but this "self service" hotel

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mayank K
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

Red Fox are economy hotels in line with other 2 to 3 star hotels; they are ‘no frill’ hotels and are based on a self service model. While they offer a smart line up of services and facilities, they cater to only the typical needs of a value conscious traveler. Our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we choose amenities and services that are required by most guests. For additional amenities, there are well-stocked dispensing machines conveniently located in the lobby with a range of products at MRP prices. We are sorry your stay expectations were different, may we recommend our sister hotel Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad to you. It is an upscale hotel in line with other 4 star hotels in its category, that offers to pamper its guests with its plush and spacious interiors, personalized services, premium in-room amenities, award winning restaurants and fun experiences.

We also regret the inconvenience you faced in trying to access the internet. We would like to clarify that while in-room guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us, we also offer free Internet services in our business center 24X7 for the benefit of our guests. Currently, we are also offering Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.

We have also noted your comments regarding the service offered by our Housekeeping and Restaurant staff, we have duly rebriefed them to ensure a speedy and timely execution on guest requests. We assure you of a better experience going forward.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad

Pune, India
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The room cleaning and service is very good, Best place to stay Especially the services offered by House keeping is best, I would like to thanks Mr. Manoj and Mr. P Santosh through this source.

Thanks Again!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat and Santosh Kumar Pasula and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hyderabad
Reviewed July 14, 2014

rooms are spacious..all facilities like hair drier...almirahs..iron..ironing board..fridge..ac..
I liked the food a lot..not vey spicy..unlike rest of the hyderabad..but the in food dining menu needs more variety to be added.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Pune, India
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Very comfortable stay. Would like to thank - Chef Khalek,Sunil,Akash,Upendera, Milon,Srikanth,Siololi,Manoj and Avinash.
Highly impressed by the ambience, staff courtsey, a few staff members who were unable to speak but their jestures,all-time smiles conveyed messages very cleary and lastly the dog(Roxy-if i recall correctly) who is taken care by the staff. Hats-off.
Would prefer and recommend RedFox anytime over any other hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Khalek Khan, Sunil Pandey, Akash Angelo Martins, Upendra Singh, Milon Sabar, Srikanth Sahana, Siololi, Manoj Singh Rawat and Avinash and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Services of House Keeping Staff are excellent, Special recommendation for the services provided by Manoj and Mukesh. Thanks a lot.

The In room Dining Staff of the hotel is friendly and efficient. Services are quick and and they make you feel at home.

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat and Mukesh Kumar Yadav and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My stay at Red Fox hotel made quite a memory. Hospitality is great, staff is very helpful, rooms are clean and it is safest place for staying in a new city. Rooms are good. They have good suites. Breakfast buffet has every sort of thing which is both healthy and tasty. The best thing about Red Fox is the staff there... They are always ready to help and explain everything,most decent people. Room maintainence guys especially Manoj and Mukesh were great . They helped a lot . Overall : Red Fox is the place where you can be without any worries also its not expensive. :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo