“marvilious exprience,value for money and excellent hk”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #17 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have great experience staying at Red fox Hyderabad The owners and staff are very friendly and have at just the right level and they go to great length to make me feel at home .here there is the valued restaurant, its service and with a best house keeping which is the most and the best things to present someone personality or may a organization or a hotels, its it cleanliness which make it a better impression, I would like give to special thanks Mr. Gyanesh and his staff who make my trip and experience best with there timely and best service.

Room Tip: here is an excellent service
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.

It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Gyanesh Kumar Sundaray were able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.

There are newer reviews for Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The Red Fox Hotel is a wonderful place to stay.I stayed there for 3 weeks and had a wonderful experience. From the arrival to the departure, the hotel staff made my stay a great one by giving wonderful service and hospitality.The rooms were comfortable and very clean.
I would like to thank Manoj, Mamta, Vaishali and all the other staff for making my stay memorable at Red Fox. The food at the cafe was simple yet tasty. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a great stay.

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat, Mamatha Reddymalla and Vishalini Yeddapally and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great experience staying this time as well with Red Fox.
I would like to name few people who contributed in this experience. Thanks to all of you.
Aslam, Mahesh, Joginder & Raja from Front Desk. Prakash -> get well soon.
Mamtha, Hemanth, Sunil, Chef Khan, Assistant Manager Aakash from Dining. Sravan -> missed u
Budha and Naresh from Housekeeping. Hats off to Naresh for his services.
Bikram from Security.

Thanks to everyone if I forgot to mention your name.

Room Tip: Please do advance booking and get a room facing road side (Hi-Tech/Mindspace Road). Rooms are shiny...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Mohammed Aslam, Challa Mahesh, Joginder Singh Rawat, Modapally Manikanta Rajashekar, Prakash Kumar Swain, Mamatha Reddymalla, Hemanth Kumar Kommieni, Sunil Pandey, Chef Khalek Khan, Akash Angelo Martins, Bhudadev Das, Naresh Kandukuri and Bikram and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Good atmosphere, room is neat and clean with all facilities.
I personally thank Mr. Guna Govind and Mr. Srinivas for timely help. Breakfast is nice and lots of varieties to have. Good customer service.

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Gunagobinda Bhuyan and Srinivas Chowdary and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have stayed at Redfox more than 3 or 4 times and this time again had been for a business visit. Their breakfast is ordinary and the quality dropped, there was hardly any continental option this time and same food repeated everyday so I chose to go out and have breakfast out rather though the buffet breakfast was included in the package. Did not find anything special in the Dinner buffet as well. In room dining is good and served on time. I liked the Pasta which was economical and well prepared. Rooms are well maintained and spacious. The lifts are very slow and you may have to wait upto 3min if you are on the 9th floor. I had free Wifi as part of Corporate Offer and did not get good connectivity, the network often dropped and it was also not secure. The connection just kept dropping. Not sure if it was because I was on 9th floor. On some occasions it almost took me 45min to just simply connect to the portal. You can imagine someone running a 15mbps speed at home and then experience something like this later. Absolutely disappointed with the internet service. Overall, an economy hotel with decent amenties unlike LemonTree Premier and can skip the breakfast and internet service.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. We are happy to know Red Fox Hotel is your preferred choice for stay.

We are however sorry you did not enjoy your food during your recent stay with us. We have noted your comments regarding your food experience. We assure you that we are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests. We do hope we offer you a better experience on your next visit.

Re WiFi, I assure you that our services are fully secure and we offer complete security of guest data as per industry standards. Our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider. We have noted your observation about the speed of internet and have are re-looking at the vendor’s standard procedures to understand the same. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

We have also noted your concern regarding the speed of elevators and are re-looking at our existing processes to understand your feedback better.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Amazing service ! Very hospitable people. Its a home away from home ! One of the best hotels I've come across so far. Everything's flawless :) The café is great ! Such customized service that will make u feel so special all the time !

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Reviewed June 12, 2014

[1] Need for sun blinds to be installed to assure privacy once the window shutters are opened.
[2] Lobby music is loud and lousy. Better to use instrumental music and keep the volume down.
[3] Need at least one carpet in the room/ or at least a pair of bed time shoes to keep the chill away.
[4] Big Plus Plus - Hotel hires differently-abled people staff. Good nutritious food served all day. Good Location.
[5]

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We have noted all your suggestions and have been forwarded to our senior management. We assure you it will be taken very seriously. Your perceived input will only help us to improve. We hope to see the change as per your suggestions.
We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,