“Red Fox is worst in customer service”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #5 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Noida, India
“Red Fox is worst in customer service”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed there for one night, I was in dire need of cigarettes asked the room service he told me to go to lobby and get it from vending machine. It was the first time I got that kind of a response in an good hotel that I have to go by myself...but it was still okay I didn't thought much and went to the vending machine. Now comes the best part I had all 100 rupee note and vending machine only accepts 50 and 20 bucks...I asked the reception to provide me with the change or some alternative.

They told me that they don't have the change and they cannot provide me with the same in any alternate way!! That I never expected from such a premier hotel but I guess these days customer experience doesn't matter much to companies.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank abhasgoyal
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. We are sorry we did not meet some of your expectations during your stay.

At Red Fox Hotels, we offer amenities that a guest would typically require. As an economy chain, our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we choose amenities and services that are required by most guests. For additional amenities, there are well-stocked dispensing machines conveniently located in the lobby with a range of products at MRP prices.

We are sorry you could not use the dispensing machine to pick your favorite item due to lack of change. We too could not help you furnish it at that time as due to high guest requests we had run out of it. As a standard practice we always ensure adequate currency denominations are available to help guests in need of change. Post your experience we have re-briefed our Front Desk staff to routinely check for change through the day and ensure a standard amount is always available for use.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed May 11, 2014

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sudhir_Reddy
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Muralidher Reddy Nenturi were able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Mohali, Punjab, India
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 20 days . Never once i faced any issue . Staff is really friendly helpful . House keeping at the hotel is excellent .The guy name "Manoj" from house keeping used to take care of my floor. He is excellent in his service and a very kind person. This is a good place for people coming on business trip. Great Job !!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Manoj Kumar Rawat were able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Nice, fine, clean hotel. But as far as prices go in India, this is far too overpriced. The location and price are set up more for business travellers, which at this time I was. If you are simply travelling however, I recommend you look into your options and get a nice, guest house or smaller hotel for a fraction of the price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
New York
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Extremely great experience. They even had a separate room for the physically challenged. Great job! That was very thoughtful. The WiFi speed was excellent as well as was their overall service. Only gripe was about the limited selection of channels on their television.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Manoj and ranjeet have been very helpful with the housekeeping.The food is nice and the location is very central to everything.room service has been great so far and will recommend this place to people.

• Stayed May 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat and Ranjith Nayak and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

When we checked into the hotel we asked them what was the difference between lemontree and red fox. We were told that lemontree is more upscale while red fox is more of a budget hotel.

But the treatment that we got was simply outstanding. Our package included breakfast and dinner buffets. I dont think they have an ala cart menu but when I asked Chef Khan to serve mushrooms he was more than happy to make it for us, my father is a heart patient so he even made very tasty oil free grilled fish as well.

The rooms were also quite big and spacious.

One very endearing thing about the hotel is that they train and employ staff with speech and hearing disabilities. Neverthless they were as effective as the other staff.

I hardly heard a no about any requests I made. Absolutely flawless service and I got more than what I paid for.

Being from Hotel Management background myself I am very very finicky about services but Red Fox staff wowed me through every moment of my stay.

I would give it more than a 5 star rating if I could. Very very good job.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.It is especially rewarding to read that our chef Khalek Khan was able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.