“House keeping: Santosh shukla excellent”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #18 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The service that was provided by him was excellent. You will really enjoy staying at the hotel. The room is always kept spotless clean by santosh shukla.The hotel staff is helpful, breakfast is good, the amenities in the room are sufficient for a stay. location is good to go to nearby places.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Santosh Kumar Shukla was able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The room was kept very clean at all times of my stay. There was not any disturbance at all during the stay. The rooms were spacious and well organised for use. It was an Extremely nice place to stay in.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Excellent Business Hotel, quality of stay was good, breakfast was just right with decent options, had a wonderful quite stay. The service was good and I would definitely recommend this place. Good Job

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The houskeeping guys Manoj and Jogender are really good people...

My room is as cleaned always as it was when empty..Room service,food and stay in rooms is also really good.One of the best economy hotel in hyderabaad.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat and Jogendra Singh and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

You feel relaxed and the billiards, ready area and the music make you feel stress free.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Thank you Red Fox Housekeeping team for your great hospitality. I never thought i will be treated like a Prince. My first visit with my wife and booked through by Lemon tree website. I had plan to surprise my wife in our marriage anniversary so i called to red fox hotel before arrived and talk with Gyanesh the Housekeeping Manager and discussed about my plan, he promised me to provide the best service .
When I entered in room I also surprised they have done much better than my expectation. I shared with my all friends about my Hyderabad visit, they also planning to celebrate they are special occasion in Red fox hotel.
Keep it up and provide the same to all guest.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Gyanesh Sundaray and his team were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable. I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Good Stay ...... first night dinner was a disaster and it was too late in the night to correct it, but the next day a very apologetic and friendly gentleman Hemant (in room dining), really changed the experience. He sought to identify what I was looking for and helped select an appropriate meal choice and service.
The rooms are good value, but there are some creaks and corners which can be improved upon. Very good for a budget hotel.
Friendly team and helpful. Good practical breakfast spread ...... Overall Good Experience !

Good Job ... to the staff @ the Hotel !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business