“Simply great”

Ranked #7 of 306 Hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Simply great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The hotel staff is helpful, breakfast is good, the amenities in the room are sufficient for a stay. location is good to go to nearby places.
You feel relaxed and the billiards, ready area and the music make you feel stress free.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (252)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Thank you Red Fox Housekeeping team for your great hospitality. I never thought i will be treated like a Prince. My first visit with my wife and booked through by Lemon tree website. I had plan to surprise my wife in our marriage anniversary so i called to red fox hotel before arrived and talk with Gyanesh the Housekeeping Manager and discussed about my plan, he promised me to provide the best service .
When I entered in room I also surprised they have done much better than my expectation. I shared with my all friends about my Hyderabad visit, they also planning to celebrate they are special occasion in Red fox hotel.
Keep it up and provide the same to all guest.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Gyanesh Sundaray and his team were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable. I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

Navi Mumbai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Good Stay ...... first night dinner was a disaster and it was too late in the night to correct it, but the next day a very apologetic and friendly gentleman Hemant (in room dining), really changed the experience. He sought to identify what I was looking for and helped select an appropriate meal choice and service.
The rooms are good value, but there are some creaks and corners which can be improved upon. Very good for a budget hotel.
Friendly team and helpful. Good practical breakfast spread ...... Overall Good Experience !

Good Job ... to the staff @ the Hotel !

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Every staff is very friendly and helpful , the stay was very peaceful. House keeping was very good thanks to santosh. room service and complementary buffet breakfast is also excellent. I think its a good value for money hotel for sure.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Santosh Kumar Pasula was able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

very good service by Manoj & P santosh, nice and friendly person and always ready to help. Housekeeping service is maintained always clean. Hotel is at good place at hyderabad. Good food quality and very tasty, loved it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat and Santosh Kumar Pasula and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our food at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Red fox hotel house keeping was good. .thanks to manoj singh rawath and p.santosh for the good service In terms of cleanliness of the room which was provided. ..experienced good food service at red fox hotels...I really had a good experience about hotel..overall service is very good. .

• Stayed February 2014

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Amazing trip... it was fun and the best part was very easy on pocket!!!! Economical ... Food was awesome too..... Staff, Services everything was just perfect... Felt like home ... Very safe too .... Thank you

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our food at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests