“Excellent Customer Service”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #17 of 330 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed February 4, 2014

From the airport transfer right to the restaurant/cafe, reception, nothing but accommodating and friendly crew.

I actually lost my phone and I was not sure where, and good thing that we have the hotel arrange the cab to and from the office. I called the reception desk and requested them to contact the driver of the cab, and check if, maybe, i dropped the phone inside.

Gunagobinda from the reception desk was so helpful and within minutes I got my phone back. Thank you also to the cab driver, Venkatesh, for returning my low-tech phone :D

Way to go, guys!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Gunagobinda Bhuyan and Venkatesh Goud Battini and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I recommend that you take off those naked women paintings that are hanging on the wall. 2 of us (Room 201 & 205) have experianced some crazy stuff that had taken off our sleep in the knight. Otherwise its an awesome expriance in teh hotel. The breakfast and the dinner was too good

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am happy to know you had a refreshing and comfortable stay with us.

Re your suggestion about the paintings in the room, Lemon Tree sources arts of different genres and uses the paintings across rooms, corridors and other public areas. The paintings you are referring to have been done by Gustav Klimt, an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Klimt is noted for his paintings, murals, sketches, and other objets d'art; his primary subject being women. We are sorry you found them disturbing, had we known about your feedback earlier we would have been happy to offer you a room change.

We look forward to your future visits. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Had come for attending a international conference and the hotel was worth the money. Food and transport arrangements were satisfactory. The hotel staff were very courteous. Will recommend it for those who come there for official and recreational purposes.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Food at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests. Also delighted to know that you were satfied with our transport arrangement.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Its great! Anyone would love the stay here!!! Nice Breakfast in the morning!!!
Everyone is helpful and I can mention few names I know Saroj,Moseen & Manoj!

It's close proximity to many software comapnies it is placed fantastically.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Saroj Kumar Behera, Moseen Akbar and Manoj Singh Rawat and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The experience staying at Red fox was very good. The service provided was convincing and the ambience of the room was soothing. the amenities offered was suffice. Overall I would prefer to stay here again and recommend my friends as well.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hotel is well located in Hi Tech City. Rooms are large & comfortable, Average selection for BF.
Staff are efficient & courteous and the check in & check out are handled efficiently. This is a no frills hotel - no gym or swimming pool on premise.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Daily , room housekeeping is very clean and neat.from Really appriciate manoj, budda das and imran. And from F and B services saroj and other team members are very good. Good ambiance , music and other services.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat, Budha Das, Mohammed Imran and Saroj Behera and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.