“An example in hospitality”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #17 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Red Fox truly sets an example for hospitality industry. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in RedFox Hyderabad. Although I went for a business trip,but I felt at home. I stayed for around a month and never encountered lack of service in any case. Following are my specific experiences:

Room : Spacious and nicely decorated. Furnishing and amenities are excellent. My room was at 11th floor, Hence nice view of Hyderabad :)

Room service : Room service is very good and flexible. The service staff is well behaved and co-operative.

Food : Food was excellent and sumptuous. Buffet spread is great although a little more variation will be a welcome change [ may be i stayed a little too long ;) ]. Very much liked the service in cafe. Staff is attentive and active. Chef is doing a great job, specially north Indian food. Starters are good and main course is well-balanced. Deserts were upto the mark.

Amenities : Amenities like pool ,cyber cafe and vending machine are well maintained. Providing items in vending machine at MRP is a very nice gesture on part of redfox.

Location : Hotel is located at Hitec city, that itself explains it very well.

Special mentions:

Mr. Santosh in room service. little shy but does a good job.Awesome service. Keep it up
Mr. Moseed in cafe. Well mannered and attentive. Served me consistently well throughout my stay.

Also got a chance to enjoy JoyRush@RedFox. Unique experience and well executed.
The hotel is very much value for money being not expensive. What i liked most is that the hotel employs differently-abled people and takes care of them.

Will plan again soon :)

Room Tip: Higher Floors have a nice view of Hyderabad/Hitec city.
1  Thank Ankur_Porwal
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our food. It is rewarding to read that our associates Santosh Shukla and Moseen Akbar were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable. Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad

Reviewed December 14, 2013

manoj singh excellent service. . Housekeeping. Food.. first floor door service excellent. . Food service and room cleaning done perfectly.. bed sheets service and hotel sservice exellent.. redfox is by far the most exellent hotel I have been to.. thanks for the housekeeping department..

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our food at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

My Stay ar redfox hotel was for more than a month. It had been a pleasant and confortable stay with excellent service and staff.
I really appreciate the staff the management who had been very friendly and top on customer service. this is one of the best hotel I have been to.
I had a small issue which the management handled very well and kudos to them.
looking forward to be there very soon !!!!

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. It is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Red fox hotel is a budget hotel located in Hitec city in Hyderabad and it is exactly that. The cost is low, no pointless amenities, but at the same time every basic accommodation need is taken care of in a nice and subtle way.

Food is decent (both b/f and dinner), rooms are neat and clean, great location within Hitec city and Gachibowli area. Pretty good place.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast and Dinner at Seasonal Tastes, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests. Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Though I stayed there for a very short period but I was quiet satisfied with my room and hotel's services . Room was very spacious and had most of the basic necessities available . I can't say much about the location since it was my first visit to the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was a great stay in this hotel on 10th december 2013. I'm very thankful to Mr.Srinivas, Mr.Gyanesh kumar and also one mam(didn't remember her name) for their kind services.Whatever i had planned and thought went accordingly in the same way.These people were sincerely sincere in their service and thank you Srinivas and Gyanesh for arranging the Birthday cake without any hassle.Me and my partner celebrated her Birthday there, I recommend this hotel for everyone who want to experience the luxurious stay as well as kind services.So from my side EXCELLENT Rating!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Srinivas Kadadi, Gyanesh Sundaray and Mamtha Reddymalla and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

it was great service from Red fox service man "Manoj Sing", he ensured that room is very clean and well maintained.. he is always available at door steps with a single call, thanks for his service.. it was a great time spending in room..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh and he was able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.