“Excellent Red Fox service”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #17 of 343 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed December 10, 2013

it was great service from Red fox service man "Manoj Sing", he ensured that room is very clean and well maintained.. he is always available at door steps with a single call, thanks for his service.. it was a great time spending in room..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh and he was able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,118)

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Thank you all...................

Special thanks to AM Housekeeping Mr Gyanesh Kumar because when ever he is meeting me asking about my stay and feedback and if there is any requirement get done on that time only. ------- Manoj and Budha these 2 guys are excellent in house keeping service.. Manoj provides best cleaning everyday.When emergency comes in cleaning situation,they will come soon when called.

Its a hotel nearby to the IT park,so everyone can try here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Gyanesh Kumar Sundaray, Budhadev Das and Manoj Singh and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very good budget hotel with excellent hospitality and services. I stayed with my family including a one year old. The cafe staff was extremely helpful and understandig and also helped me in managing my one year old while we were there. The house keeping staff(Manoj Kumar) was very prompt and responsive at all times and kept my room tidy and neat. Overall an excellent place to stay

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of our Restaurant staff and Manoj Singh Rawat of House Keeping for assisting you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Excellent house keeping by" MANOJ"

his servicing is quite good and i will rate him 5/5 if i were given a chance.
He is excellent in communicating and response to the call of the coustemer
His work make attract a lot and made me to give a good review on behalf of the hotel services
restaurent is very good in hospatality and nice facilities like fitness center with free of cost this is one of the best hotels that i have ever seen 24/7 in roomdining facility is very comfort and the response to the order is always with inthe given time the even consider our feedback after the dineing this shows the hotels gratitude towaards the coustemers.

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with our Restaurant, In Room Dining, Housekeeping and Fitness services. Specially for the services of Manoj Singh Rawat who was able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Plus
Nice location in Hi-tech city.
Easy to move around if you have meetings or work in Hi-tech and Gachibwoli.
Neat and clean rooms.
Budget hotel

Minus
Not much to do in the evenings in Hi-tech city
No liquor service in RedFox (You need to go to Slounge at Lemontree)
Limited bathroom amenities
Food- average

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My stay at Red Fox Hotel in Hyderabad was very comfortable due to the excellent staff. A special mention for Chef Srikanth and assistant manager Gyanesh. They went out of their way to see that I was comfortable!
Very good ambiance, service and staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Srikanth Sahana and Gyanesh Sundaray and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very good hotel and so are the services, be it be room service ( provided by Manoj Kumar), the hotel cafeteria and all supporting staff.
All rooms were clean, very good breakfast with ample options.
IN close vicinity to offices space makes it suitable for official stay

Dear Guest,

It was a great delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Manoj Singh was able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.