“Excellent Housekeeping, Good Food”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #17 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I am writing the review after my 3rd visit to this hotel. The housekeeping and restaurant staff are excellent in their work. On the housekeeping side, I have received excellent & top class service from Dilip Das & Manoj Singh. The restaurant staff are very courteous and the chefs do a great job, especially spreading out a number of awesome dishes during breakfast. Overall, they charge very competitive rates to corporate customers given such services. And hence, I have every reason to re-visit this hotel every time I need a hotel at Hyderabad.

There are, however, areas of improvement. The front desk falters at times, when dealing with corporate customers. During my first visit (June, 2013), I remember I was made to wait for about 20 minutes after completion of formalities as they had not already allotted a room even after an advance booking. Also, during my 3rd visit, I was told that the internet is chargeable when it is not for corporate customers. I could reason out with them as I knew the rules from my earlier visits but such misinformation may cause trouble for first time visitors.

Overall, I'd rate this as a great place to stay if you are travelling to Greater Hyderabad areas and a good value for money accommodation.

Room Tip: Try avoiding the room no. 6 on each floor.
There are newer reviews for Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad

Reviewed October 20, 2013

A good hotel to relax after business meets. RedFox Café was awesome. Neatly clean rooms, professional hotel staffs - very delightful experience. Need to improve on providing complementary services like free WIFI excess.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Sidbinasan, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Though the room was not as I expected, but overall stay was pleasant. I thought that room will be little more plush than it actually was. Good service of friendly staff. Chef was helpful in breakfast to cook masala dosa.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
SantoshKumarNayak, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good service by house keeping, particularly Mr.Monoj Singh really good and prompt service. Service is good at this cost in hyderabad. Keep it up the good work. So many times i called for different in terms of house keeping services. I got everthing quickly. And the way of the approach by the room service guys like Monoj are very kind and polite.

Room Tip: good choice for the cost

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Manoj SIngh and Mukesh Rajput provided excellent sevice and assistance during my stay at hydrabad making it a very enjoyable experience. I return from here with fond memories and will definitely choose redfox for my stay in the future and expect the same quality of services that was provided to me.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

House keeping Service is excellent, I could recollect few names which I would like to mention here Mukesh and Buddha ..they were very polite throughout my stay... The rooms were very clean, service was prompt.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I checked in at 5 in the morning.... still staff was warm and welcoming.. Staff was friendly and well mannered.. gave me a very nice suite with a good view.. The buffet breakfast had lot many options.. also the food,room service,everything was superb... Loved it...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo