“Comfortable stay”

Ranked #5 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Bengaluru, India
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Good place to stay if you are coming for visiting in Madhapur or Mindspace IT park. Cheaper than Westin. Really pleasant house keeping and service.
Food options are limited in the restaurant, but presence of other restaurants nearby makes up for that.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sidbinasan, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Had a great experience while stay at Redfox hotel for 15 days. Krishna and Manoj singh were very prompt and took very good care during the stay. good house keeping. Round the clock service available so no worries.. overall it was a great experience. Thanks !! :)

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel has a good front desk people who are quick with minimal turn-around time for any issue. Liked the service of Mallesh Govind and Prakash from Front desk. Also the dishes @ the cafe were good thru out the stay except for one or 2 times, but otherwise they were economical and worthy. Chef Srikanth was good with his variety of dishes and waiters Saroj, Prashanth and others too were good at their service. On a whole this hotel is good.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Excellent service and house keeping. Mr Manoj Singh was very helpful in creating a well, comfortable environment during my stay at the hotel. Enjoyed the stay.I would recommend anyone who visits Hyderabad and especially near Hitex city to enjoy their stay in Redfox hotel
Thank You.

Room Tip: Top room is excellent

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited and stayed in Red Fox Hyderabad with an excellent experience in regards to the room service .... specially the person named Manoj Singh Rawat... Delightful service with full attention and timely response of the staff is really appreciable...
Hope the stay again....

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I feel Redfox is true worth for the money we pay. Right from Front desk to Cafe every one was good at their services. Hospitality of this hotel is too good. All the staff were very polite and quick in response, so really couldn't find a fault with the staff. Keep up the good work and you will definitely grow bigger.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was on a business trip to Hyderabad. Again It was a wonderful experience. Keep up the good work, and i would like to appreciate Hemanth from food cafe. This is my 2nd visted in 3 years with no compromise with his services. Just got worry to see hemanth as he is doing the same work from some years. If i come again hope he will do some quality work..

I am very much satisfied with the services provided by redfox. Thanks.