“Sunday Brunch!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Ranked #26 of 5,636 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hyderabad, India
“Sunday Brunch!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Sunday Brunch, Oh my God, the Sunday Brunch sends you into a food coma I kid you not. The spread is just enormous. They have Japanese, Chinese , Thai, Some Mexican stuff, continental and so much more. The arrangements are a visual treat. You would love browsing through the aisles looking at each of them and drooling over the food while trying not to look like you have just been turned into golem going 'my precious' over everything!!
The cold cuts, cheeses and salads , never seen such variety in any restaurant in Hyderabad ever! Ok I have to be honest, we reached Weston at 12.30 and left at 5.30. The service was a delight, the food even more so. They have sushi, oh the crab sushi, the dimsums, the kebabs , I just cannot stop and trust me even now I am dreaming over the food. The cocktails were pretty amazing as well, I especially liked the Purpletini which was the drink of the day. The desserts are to die for, totally die for. After the whole affair, I just wanted a bed and that is exactly what I got by the poolside
The only complaint (yes I am fussy, very fussy) was that the day was warm and we were seated near the glass which was quite a warm spot. The management did try to lower the temperature but it wasn't much help. That is the only reason for a point less. When I go into a coma I want the AC to be working perfectly thank you very much
Lastly, yes its pricey. With a corporate discount it was 2000 and some change per head but I have to say, it was totally totally totally worth it!!

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great food, But bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The Sunday brunch is very good. The good is very tasty. But the service we got was very bad. We noticed that a select few were given special service. Not expected from a hotel at this price level.

Blenheim, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Good ambience, friendly staff tasty chicken, naan and samosas. Try the rice it will excite you. We will be back.

• Visited December 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

We stayed in the Westin for 9 days this time and have to stay here before multiple times. We end up eating at this restaurant most of the times.

The breakfast buffet is amazing with tons of variety. There's local fare + western. There's a row of freshly squeezed juices available and the filter coffee is out of this world. This buffet is just to die for! The dinner buffet and regular menu items are pretty good as well. We enjoyed the quiet times for dinner. The outside seating facing the pool is good, but just not welcoming every time due to the Hyderabad weather.

We were very impressed with the service. Each and every server is friendly, cooperative and have a smiling persona. They come multiple times asking if any service is needed. They also have a friendly touch to their interactions - sometimes would surprise the kids with delicacies they ask for, but are not available through regular menu.

Let me put it this way - This restaurant, the buffet and the exemplary service is one of the main reasons we stay at this hotel. Good job in keeping the bar high and keeping it consistent.

• Visited April 2014
Noida
“The Seasonal Tastes - Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Of all the hotels in HYD, I find the brunch at the Seasonal Taste to be the most elaborate and well spread. In the end its not just the food, but the people, staff, atmosphere etc. Its all 5/5 on my scale. I have made it a regular feature of being there atleast 15 times a year and I have never been dissapointed. Some of the names that play a key role there are Rakesh Upadhaya, Chef Khan, Sameer Atkar, Vikram, Prakash, Chef Stefan, Raj the Clown and many others...thank you all for making my every visit memorable.
Service 4/5