“Great service and food”
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Ranked #30 of 5,654 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Great service and food”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We stayed in the Westin for 9 days this time and have to stay here before multiple times. We end up eating at this restaurant most of the times.

The breakfast buffet is amazing with tons of variety. There's local fare + western. There's a row of freshly squeezed juices available and the filter coffee is out of this world. This buffet is just to die for! The dinner buffet and regular menu items are pretty good as well. We enjoyed the quiet times for dinner. The outside seating facing the pool is good, but just not welcoming every time due to the Hyderabad weather.

We were very impressed with the service. Each and every server is friendly, cooperative and have a smiling persona. They come multiple times asking if any service is needed. They also have a friendly touch to their interactions - sometimes would surprise the kids with delicacies they ask for, but are not available through regular menu.

Let me put it this way - This restaurant, the buffet and the exemplary service is one of the main reasons we stay at this hotel. Good job in keeping the bar high and keeping it consistent.

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Noida
“The Seasonal Tastes - Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Of all the hotels in HYD, I find the brunch at the Seasonal Taste to be the most elaborate and well spread. In the end its not just the food, but the people, staff, atmosphere etc. Its all 5/5 on my scale. I have made it a regular feature of being there atleast 15 times a year and I have never been dissapointed. Some of the names that play a key role there are Rakesh Upadhaya, Chef Khan, Sameer Atkar, Vikram, Prakash, Chef Stefan, Raj the Clown and many others...thank you all for making my every visit memorable.
Service 4/5

• Visited March 2014
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“my dinning experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

one of best places in madhapur to sip a coffee or tea for business meetings or having a brunch in the afternoon with the clients.

• Visited March 2014
Hyderabad, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The service made my day!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I went there for my baby shower party for 20-30 pple , they gave us one of a section and the venue suddenly got very busy as we all were enjoying and playing games.we reported the same to the manager Sameer and he made sure that wt ever we require should come
On table in terms of starter and snacks.

This aspect made me happy that staff in westin has a lot of hospitality they do not run the hotel just only for revenue....
Very we'll managed .
Nd specil thanks to the person who took care of my tael.... (Subrat)

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Choices, choices and more choices !!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Seasonal Tastes in my opionion is one of the best hotel restaurants I have encountered during all my travel expereience. They have a comprehensive breakfast spread that tailored to people from different continents even 5 star restaurant can't match it. The chef, Mukesh, is very considered. Not only he listens to your suggestion but he will go out his way to cook something tailor to your taste. Their healthy dinner menu is a big plus. It has the right portion and great taste!

My compliment to Sam Atkar, the restaurant floor manager and his entire team. I have been observing Sam and his team for a while and they run the place like a 5 star restaurant. The staff are polite, attentive, friendly and efficient with excellent memory. I definitely recommend this is the place to dine when you are in town!!!

• Visited February 2014