“Too good...”
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Ranked #15 of 5,841 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Simply mind blowing... Extremely good spread for non-vegetarians. You would find some really exquisite dishes, which I have never seen anywhere in a buffet... If you love continental/western food, this is the place to be... A bit pricey, but worth it.

One drawback - vegetarians might find the spread a bit unfair to them!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The eating experience was better than I thought it would be considering I can not eat all the spicey foods. The restaurant accomodated my needs without any issue. The attention the staff gave me was so professional and personable. Always smiles and eager to please. They also introduced me to many delicious foods. I ate there 95% of the time for three months along with the other restaurants. The buffet in the morning and evening was outstanding. I also ordered from the ala carte menu and somedays I just wanted to the soup, salad and starter buffet. Everything is just absolutely delicious. Niranjn, muskan, sulekha, deepack purna shariff and manish were all so good to me.

1  Thank rettacole0628
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Hi this is sandy, just want to share few things about this great restaurant last year specially about the bar tenders who make the amazing drinks according to once request, i have been to many places but really enjoyed myself at seasonal taste at Sunday brunch, as soon as you enter the restaurant you will find a huge bar set up outside, and of course a huge variety of food display inside the restaurant, me enjoyed the food but the drinks the most, by the way the two bar tenders where vembu and sudhakar, both there excellent very friendly and helpful, me generally have cosmopolitan, though the cosmopolitan there good but after me tasting their mojito I got fixed to it and had many more, over all great drink and good food. A must visit restaurant for food and mojitos,

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I've been staying at the Westin where this restaurant is located and consequently this has been my primary dining option due to work hours. The food quality is great and there are a ton of options. It's not Las Vegas buffet great but it is still very good.

Dinner - There is a good mix of Indian dishes, Thai, Japanese, and Italian options.
Breakfast - Pastries, Omelettes, Indian, plus other continental options
Brunch (Sunday) - More like dinner plus free Booze

Total lack of service considering you are paying 2000 for a meal (other than breakfast which is complimentary). It really consists of them simply clearing plates or offering a drink at onset. I have stopped going for breakfast there and instead go to the executive lounge where the service is better but with fewer breakfast options.

1  Thank StylianosAlatsis
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed at the Westin for the first time during our visit to Hyderabad, India. The hotel is very good, and the food is excellent. We had the pleasure of having Niranjan at Seasonal Tastes serve us during breakfast. He provides great and joyful service. He is very attentive.

1  Thank A R