“Prego food is awesome”

Mattawan, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prego food is awesome”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I have had several dinners at Prego and I have enjoyed each dinner. Never had service issues. The food takes a long while to prepare but it is worth the wait.

• Visited July 2012

Hyderabad, India
“Awesome Italian food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food is awesome, varieties,taste and quality is excellent. The staff is very supportive and cooperative. Service is top class. Hygienic should not be any issue at all in an hotel like this but should mention its very good and clean.

• Visited November 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Food is good here always — it's not American/Southern Italian, the pastas are closer to Tuscan variety. But come on Sunday for the brunch. Champagne and a buffet to die for. If you can't find me on Sunday afternoons while I'm visiting Hyderabad, it's because I'm sitting poolside at Prego.

Visited November 2012
Hyderabad, India
“Great lunch at Prego”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I decided to try out Prego today for lunch. I have been there once, but my wife always wanted to go and even though it is a pricey place we still went as we knew that it was well worth it.

This time we decided to sit inside the restaurant instead of the pool side as it is getting a little chilly in Hyderabad.

My wife has been waiting to have a real good steak since we moved to India and we were hoping to get one here. We shared a chicken dish for starters. It was really good. I also have to compliment their bread service. Bread comes with their Marinara sause which is quite good. But me being not a very big fan of Marinara requested for olive oil, salt and pepper. I kind of like my bread with EVVO, pepper and slat all mixed.

For main course, my wife chose to have the Angus Rib eye and I chose the duck breast. Duck came with a sizeable portion of Fois Gras. I loved my duck which was cooked perfectly well. Fois Gras was even better. Better than some of the ones I have had abroad. My wife is very big into good steaks and she commented that the Steak was not up to the mark this time. It probably has to do with the fact that beef is imported from Ireland. She mentioned that it is not very juicy. I would still say that it was very well cooked.

For dessert, we both chose Tiramisu. We both are tiramisu lovers and we could whip up a good one easily too. They serve their Tiramisu in a mug which was a first for us. But it was divine; very well executed.

Ashish and Sunil, out wait staff, was very helpful. We had our one year old with us and they were very very patient with him. Chef Koushik came to meet us and told us about the brazilian grill they have every weekend in the evenings. It is something we are hoping to try out very soon.

Overall, a very good dining experience.

• Visited November 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
“Awesome Italian Food”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went to Prego at least a couple times a week while we were in Hyderabad. Great service and great food, always amazing and attentive.

Visited July 2012