All reviews pan card basic amenities a nice place to stay hotel room front office comfortable stay excellent service rooms are spacious hotel is located hygienic toilet business mark
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this property for a night. It is very close to the Kachiguda railway station. Centrally located, hygienic, budget friendly, extremely helpful & nice staff. Offers breakfast which was delicious too. It has a restaurant too which is famous for sea food, didn't really get a chance to try that. But had a few vegetarian options - wasn't that good. The rooms were spacious, clean, comfortable. It had wifi, washrooms were pretty clean too. The staff was quite courteous & flexible. All in all decent place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I happened to visit Hyderabad for a short visit with family en-route to a nearby district place. I was recommended this place by a few of my colleagues who have been regular customers and spoke praises about this Hotel.

I made an online booking through a travel portal but my train was arriving early in the morning. I therefore I sent a mail to the Hotel requesting them to give me an early check-in. To my surprise, I received a call from the Manager, Mr. Khan, confirming that my request was accepted & honoured.

The location is prime, right on the road that leads to Kacheguda Railway Station and is accessible easily from any Railway Station. Since it is in the heart of the City, you can get local mode of transportation very easily.

The check-in was very smooth and fast with a minimum fuss.

The rooms are quite big; I can say from my little travel experience that for this category and budget, the rooms are indeed big. It had minimum furniture which was properly placed to give an spacious feel. My little one had a lot of space to run around without much obstacles in between. The room was a road facing one and hence had a lot of natural light coming in.

The bathroom was a decent sized one. I feel there is need to improvise on the bathroom a bit. They have put up a plastic curtain to demarcate the Wet & Dry area of the bathroom but the curtain fails to live up to its purpose. The water from the shower does eventually flows into the dry area and ends up turning the entire bathroom wet.
They can either put up a sliding glass door or construct a half or one inch brick partition to hold the water in the wet area.

The room service is pretty efficient and quick. On the day of check-out, we had to leave very early [much before the Breakfast timing] and requested the kitchen for a Toast Butter for my little one; the kitchen willingly obliged.

Living up the praises heaped by my colleagues, this Hotel has ticked all the boxes that I look for in a good Hotel. I am surely coming back here in my next visit to Hyderabad!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Vidyadheesh U
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Hotel Vaishnaoi is located at 2 minutes walking distance from Kacheguda Station. The hotel looks quite modern and has a pleasing decor. The rooms are quite big and are well maintained. The bathroom is also quite spacious and the room has all the basic amenities. We requested for a iron box and it was promptly provided as well. The complimentary breakfast had a nice spread of south indian dishes and the crispy hot vadas stole the show. The staff were nice and courteous and would definitely recommend people to stay here

The only suggestion would be to provide the guests an early checkin if the rooms are available since many travellers reach in the morning via trains and have to wait till 12 noon for checkin

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I visited hotel vaishnaoi . I loved the hotel stay as the rooms were very good and decent. the food of the hotel was delicious to eat. even the upgraded my room without any additional charges. It was nice place to be in. visit various points in Hyderabad as well as nearby location. Enjoyed superb Family time at hotel vaishnaoi for 4 days and would love to visit it again. hotel charges are reasonable.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2017

3 star Hotel near to kacheguda Railway Station. Rooms are neat and clean.They have 3 kinds of room for different customers. With Safe locker, Complimentary Coffee maker, Water bottle and of course , good veg breakfast spread. They have a restaurant, do try their veg thali. They do have restaurant serving Non Veg on 1st floor or so. They also have a ice cream shop outside. You will find lot of local eateries outside. Just outside hotel, you get buses to anywhere. Markets are also nearby. Tourist attractions are also wihtin 10 to 12 kms from this property. Have been here earlier. Will continue to stay whenever in Hyderabad. Love the people here.

Date of stay: June 2017