All reviews value for money hi tech city guest satisfaction rooms are clean buffet dinner hitech city ample parking space prompt room service excellent business hotel complimentary breakfast recommend this hotel visiting hyderabad comfortable stay place to stay courteous staff business visit in house
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Good spacious rooms and fairly good for the rental we paid. Awesome proximity to Hitech City and very close to Jubilee Hills too
Reception quality could be improved. it was fairly slow in terms of check-in
Service was pretty good.
Breakfast is a buffet one, however the spread is fairly limited. Service is little bit slow.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2014

If you are looking for a comfortable stay with a very good ambience, then this is the place.
A very neatly maintained property.

Rooms:
Excellent.
Very comfortable bed.
Washrooms are very clean.

Food:
The Dinner was very good.
And the Breakfast was Excellent with a lot of variety.

Service:
Is very good with professional staff.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank RameshNagaraj
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Bad reception not so great food.surprising fact was that the starters non veg were served with bones and the deserts not inadequate.
over all not so pleasant experience the placement of tables is not good either.
coming back to the food dishes not palatable except for Andhra fish curry which was good the dishes Were refilled at a very slow place lots of empty dishes on the buffet.
no mutton dish. Not so great service either.would think twice before visiting again

Room tip: The rooms seen to be good and well priced
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
bwjubileeridge, Manager at Jubilee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

At the outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Jubilee Ridge - A Best Western Hotel ,Hyderabad!

It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments on the quality of services and food at the Restaurant. I would like to profusely apologize for inconvenience caused to you upon your visit. We do take great care that our esteemed guest don't face any inconvenience, so on this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met, and we have not succeeded in meeting your expectations.

Customer feedback has always been an integral part of our learning curve ,understanding and catering to the needs of the esteemed guests. We would like to know what we did right and where we went wrong? I would like to assure you that matter has been taken up most strongly with the concerned department heads and necessary amends have been made to avoid the re occurrence of such incidents.

Thank you once again, for your valuable time and consideration. Assuring you of the best of attention and service at all times.

Regards
Raj Veera

Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you are looking for high facilities, good ambience, cleanliness¢re of the city then Jubilee Ridge is excellent in low budget. I choose standard room which had facilities like minibar, big LCD TV, Bathtub, big room, nice ambience, hot water all the time. It was excellent experience during the stay.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
bwjubileeridge, Manager at Jubilee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

At the outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your stay at Jubilee Ridge - A Best Western Hotel , Hyderabad

It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments on the quality of services at the reception regarding the check-in process.. I would urge you to give us another opportunity to make amends. Please route your reservation through my office so that I can personally handle your arrangements.

Thanks & Regards

Raj Veera

+91 8008300356

Reviewed December 27, 2013

a compact well priced hotel
a new property.
restaurant is small but food is good.
stayed only one night but was impressed with price and service, recommended for economy business travelers. location is also good.

Room tip: can't say
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
bwjubileeridge, General Manager at Jubilee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Mr.Vinit,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor further to your experience at BEST WESTERN Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. I have also noted your feedback on the quality of food and the price and appreciate your honest feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to BEST WESTERN Jubilee Ridge soon.

Thanks & regards,