“Clean and friendly”

Ranked #52 of 306 Hotels in Hyderabad
UK
“Clean and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

I stayed here for a number of weeks and I had a great stay. Nothing to fancy or luxurious but but very clean and comfortable. It's a relatively new hotel and seems to be well maintained.

Having read some of the comments about unfriendly and unhelpful staff I have to say I have had the opposite experience. All of the staff seemed very keen to make my stay as pleasant as possible. None of the staff were ever unfriendly. I injured my ankle during my stay (not in the hotel) and the staff got me bandages and medication.
The food is good but as seems to be the case in most hotels there is not a huge choice of western cuisine but they have to cater for their own market. They will make food to order if you ask. Room service food is very good.
There is a gym on the top floor which has some pretty decent equipment in but the free weights are limited to dumb bells.
The noise of the lift bells seems was a minor irritation as it could be heard in my room. The procedure of connecting to the internet is quite lengthy but that is supposed to be changing soon.
Overall a good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
BWJRJubileeHills, Manager at Jubilee Ridge, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Jubilee Hyderabad.

We have noted your concern with regards to the Wifi Internet Log in Process, I & my dedicated team will put all efforts to address this issue for your comfort on your future visits.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

With best regards,
Jagannath
Manager Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Wrexham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

I stayed here in April 2012. Hotel staff were supposed to pick me up from aiport, nobody turned up. Coming from the UK Hyderabad is a scary place. So to not have somebody there was awful. I had to find a taxi as calling the reception of the hotel didnt work.
After gettin to the hotel I checked in. The hotel receptionist told me i would be upgrade from my studio, I told him I did not want to be as it was cheaper and didnt want costs to go up.
Anyway they put me in a double room as I gave up arguing the case.
The rooms and hotel were lovley and comfortable.
Unfortunately I had alot of things stolen ...
all food that i had taken or bought from the local store was stolen bit by bit ( there was a substantial amount being an eat every 3 hours kinda guy). Basically everytime theyd seen that i was outside of the room. Being 23 and on your own in Hyderabad, you dont want to cause trouble. So i bit my tounge.

Then came checkout i had my bil which was around 6000 rupees over priced. I argued it down to 3000 over. This really annoyed me but i just got on with it. I have cotacted the hotel with no replies.. Anybody beware.

do not leave valubles in room locked away or not.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

This is a modern, clean hotel, but not very convenient for shopping or travel to the airport. You can’t easily walk around the area to do anything and it’s a long drive to the shopping mall.
Front desk staff was indifferent to problems and incapable of helping.

Pros:
1. Nice large room – after we upgraded. The first room at the front was small and noisy.
2. Good restaurant food for lunch and dinner. Breakfast was just average with a limited selection for Westerners. But there was no alcohol served at other meals.
3. Bellhop was friendly and helpful.

Cons:
1. Front desk manager was unpleasant to deal with and misled us about the room. He gave us a room in the front that was very noisy even after we expressly said we didn’t want a room over the busy street. He then charged us an additional fee to move to a room on the quieter back side of the hotel.
2. He was incapable or unwilling to take the time to help us figure out the free wifi – we went through 4 log-in cards before we finally got one that worked. Morning front desk staff were much better.
3. Bad location – it is difficult to walk to any other restaurants or shopping. You are quite isolated here unless you have a car or take an expensive taxi.
4. The hotel taxis were in poor shape – no seatbelts, no AC, expensive
5. Food was good in the restaurant, but there was a strong chemical smell of some cleaning agent that burned our eyes and forced us to take our dinner in our room. Also, they did not serve any alcohol in the restaurant.
6. They had no small sized sodas, only a 1.5 litre bottle, which was way too much.
7. Noise: at 11:30 pm there was a lot of banging and scraping noise on the floor above us from tables and chairs being moved. I called to complain and learned that there was a party room right above us and staff were cleaning up after an event. It stopped as soon as I complained, but then started again at 6 a.m.

Room Tip: Be sure to pick a room facing the back empty lot. The front rooms are quite noisy from bus and car t...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DanoCanada
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

I was there at this hotel from 5-7th April,2012.

I had pre-booked by Hotel via Cleartrip.com and hence had got a 20% discount on all inhouse cuisine and free WI-FI access. Usually when you tell the people at the Front Office about such deals they behave cold or curt...but the people here were really nice.supplied me with more than enough wi fi cards etc.Now some more details:-

1. Had a beautiful room with a view ..neat clean and well kept.. the house-keeping, room service. and all depts were very prompt in their services.

2. The meals which included free breakfast buffet...was very well prepared and sumptuous with a lot of variety..it was finger lickin good!

3. The front office...waiters...room service boys and everyone was very well behaved..courteous and extremely hospitable.

I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling on this flight..It is indeed a pleasure to stay here.. Thumps up to Best Western Jubille Ridge.. I am impressed!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank SktPhotos
Vijayawada, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

we had walked in to the hotel to enquire about prices , the hospitality they have shown to us as a VVIP treatment, rooms are marvellous in architect and the lunch buffet what we had is awesome,we had spend two nights are incredible& memorable,we recomend strongly for budget class travellers

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side have a better view & quieter
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

A colleague and me checked in around midnight. The reservations done on www.bestwestern.com were in place but the night manager was not conversant with issuance of the smart card key cards so we were let in with master keys into our rooms. Ordered a sandwich and milkshake on room service which made it in an impressive 20 mins via room service. Rooms are spacious and have very comfortable beds. Morning breakfast was sumptuous with a great variety of Indian and continental spread. Cleanliness was great and the service extremely prompt. Will stay there again as it is a value for money hotel for anyone who has to deal with the technology businesses in Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Was given a room on the 4th floor facing the rear of the hotel, seems ok but not much of a view exce...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank FootLoose_Mumbaikar
Mumbai,India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Ultra Modern Rooms fully loaded with amenities, Tasty Breakfast Buffet and very helpful staff. All at very encouraging rates. Ideal business hotel

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business