On 30th June 2011, I ordered some food items from Shanghai Chef , Madhapur(Bill No: 23 dated 30/06/11) for home delivery.
The taste of the items was pathetic and moreover 2-3 persons (including me) who ate that food got food poisoning. And this Typical symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping, and diarrhea that occur suddenly (within 8 hours) after consuming that contaminated food.
We ordered for Drums of heaven(chicken), Cilly Chicken, Veg Machurian, Mix noodles, Mixed Fried rice. Don’t know which item caused this food poisoning.
Seriously disappointed with the food quality.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.