“High Quality, delicious, unique cuisine”

Rayalaseema Ruchulu
Ranked #82 of 5,826 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Indian, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills
Description: Voted best in Andhra Cuisine 4 years in a row since 2008 by Times Good Food, Rayalaseema Ruchulu is a must visit for locals and visitors alike in Hyderabad! Starting out in in 2004 RR has now branched into 4 outlets in different parts of Hyderabad. With Uttam Reddy at the helm of affairs this restaurant chain brings out the best in the traditional style of cooking of the magnificent Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh, India. All ingredients used at RR are fresh, handpicked and conform to the high standards that Uttam has set for these restaurants. Age old recipes are prepared under his keen watchful eye by a team of well trained and experienced chefs using traditional methods, select spices & herbs and the freshest produce available. With quality of food and service par excellence, RR is scoring high on celeb quotients. You are most likely to rub shoulders with celebrities and personalities from the film industry who are regulars here. Michelin starred Chef Vineet Bhatia on Fox traveler, Aditya Bal on Chak le and Aneesha Baig on NDTV have all come knocking on our doors to find out what makes us Tick!! So come and try our authentic Andhra Cuisine and we promise to take you on a gastronomic journey into the Rayalaseema Region that bound to come in for seconds !!We have four outlets i.e Jubilee Hills, Himayath Nagar, Ameerpet and Lakdi Ka Pul
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Though Its been a month since I visited Rayalaseema Ruchulu(RR) and I visit regularly, I am still salivating while I write this review. The cuisines are quite unique in RR as opposed to the run of the mill dishes found elsewhere. The high quality of food served will make your taste buds yearn for more. The calm and serene ambiance makes it an ideal and must visit place for a mouth watering, sumptuous meal anytime.

Must explore spot.

Bala
9885020208

1  Thank bala M
RRuchulu, Public Relations Manager at Rayalaseema Ruchulu, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

thank you for writing us a review and the compliments on the food. A good memory of a meal here is what we strive for , for our customers. do visit us again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

The occasion was my birthday treat to friends, the rayalaseema ruchulu were just mouth watering. I couldnt stop feasting on the rabbit roast and kamju fry.
Didnt have enough space to taste all RR spls . Dont remember the item but remember a friend complaining about some dessert not being so good the serving staff were so cordial,we were asked for the some corner space but they were arranged the private room for us.
Ambience is so good.

RRuchulu, Public Relations Manager at Rayalaseema Ruchulu, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Thank you for writing us a review and the compliments on the food and service. We are so sorry the dessert wasnt as per expectation. Do drop in again to try out the specials.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went to Rayalaseema with a very 'special' friend who happened to be a local. The waiting staff was very patient with me and explained to me exactly each item on the elaborate menu was and what I could expect. I'm a spice lover and believe me I was not disappointed. My mouth waters even as I write this review.
The fruit punch surprisingly was a perfect drink to kill some of the scorching heat in those amazing morsels.
This is one place I'm never going to miss when I'm back in Hyderabad next.

RRuchulu, Public Relations Manager at Rayalaseema Ruchulu, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

That is quite the compliment you've given us....Thank you for writing us a review and the feedback on the service and food. we would love to have you over again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Being from Bengal, Andhra and Rayalaseema food has always been a different experience for me. Specially if it is in Rayalaseema Ruchulu! The ambience, the hospitality and ofcourse the food! Been there quite a few times and have tried most of the varieties available on the menu, and the quality of the food never ceased to excite... It is always a pleasure to take office groups down to RR and see their content expressions.

All the RR and team - you guys rock!

RRuchulu, Public Relations Manager at Rayalaseema Ruchulu, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for writing us a review and the compliments on the food from the entire RR Team. A smile on your face translates to a smile on ours as well.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have been to almost all the outlets and they all tast the same tasty food & Yummy food with original authentic rayalaseema food flavours...spicy...Simply loved it! With Beautiful ambiance and worm welcome from the service. while ordering they help me to order what i want to eat . Will definitely go again

Thank you for writing us a review and the compliments on the food. Such feedback makes us smile...thank you.