I had to make back to back trips to July and August last year (2010) for a wedding in my Family. During my first trip I chose this place as it was close to my relatives house. The rooms are clean and the South Indian breakfast complementary was awesome. I chose to stay in this place again in August after I stayed there in July. Would defenitly stay in this place the next time I visit Hyderabad
1. The manager was very friendly and helpful
2. The staff are dressed up very clean and hygenic
3. Located in a clam area , near huge park.
4. Would recommend anybody to take a stroll in the park.
5. There are number of small food joints around, Subway, Baskin Robbins, Hyderabad House.
1. They rely on solar water heating system for Hot Water, so on cloudy days you would get it on demand.
Location of this service apartment, is in one of the upscale areas of hyderabad, so auto/ taxis can demand more money to get there.