1,917 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles arun gupta kebab business trip f b manager value for money excellent service inorbit mall special thanks business hotel room service in room dining taking care swimming pool excellent stay breakfast buffet
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are comfortable and good in receiving and I had a great time to visit LEMON TREE HOSTEL and atmosphere from Room is very friendly and nice sencnary to see Hi Tech City.
From all these I satisfy the hostel with good service
Thanks to
LEMON TREES HOSTEL

Stayed: October 2017
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I did have a Deluxe room. The service was excellent. Lakshmi, one of the managers, always has a smile for new guests and makes you feel welcome. The pool is beautiful and well kept. Both restaurants are first class and accommodating. I always felt like Lemon Tree was an Oasis I could count on for a comfortable rest. The breakfast buffet also has more traditional western foods as an option which is a nice change of pace.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

It's a best place for stay I stayed 3 nights there it was a great experience I really impressed .rooms.are well equipped and the staff hospitality is very impressive .and the buffet I had there is really rich at taste.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Sorry for the delayed review. I had been to this hotel, last month in September. It's a good place to be. Most of the staffs are differently abled and working hand to hand with the other staffs. Adding value to the hospitality industry. Management helping the differently abled too good. Morning buffet is good too, restaurants are ambient.once you enter the lobby, it sweetly smells of lemons, quite mesmerising and energising.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Lemon tree for 2 nights. The hospitality of the staff was great. I loved the hospitality and friendly behavior of Rishi in Front Desk. He was so friendly and helped me a lot during my stay, as I was new to the city.
Great job! keep it up!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017