“Lemon Tree - Home for a month...”

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #13 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had a great stay at this hotel. I was on assignment working in Hyderabad for a month and based in Lemon Tree. A month in a Hotel can be hard, but the staff members made me feel welcome at every turn and were always willing to provide some light conversation and advice on food, sights to see in my off time and even suggestions for my trip after leaving Hyderabad.

All-in-all I could not have asked for more - the restaurants at the hotel are world class (and chef Saroj was particularly helpful; he would recommend dishes and cater them to suit my palate as I struggled with food that was too spicy), the staff were courteous, friendly and positive (from the cleaners, and doormen taxi drivers, waiters and the front desk workers).

If I could sum my stay up in a single word... "perfect" (at close to half the price other better known hotels). I would recommend this hotel to everyone regardless of how high your budget may be.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've stayed at a few lemontree properties and this one is the best I've seen. From the trademark lemon essence to the speedy check-in, checkout, the right size rooms and the restaurant everything was terrific. I had a meeting with TCS and their campus was literally across the road. Good clean, fresh rooms, lovely amenities and a spectacular lobby made it much nicer than I ever expected.

Please only stay here if you have business at Hitec city as it's far from the airport and far from the main city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I describe the Lemon Tree Hotel at Hitec city Hyderabad as a Jewell precisely cut & well placed.

We stayed in President Suit, which is just Awesome. It is at 11th floor and is like a 2 bedroom apartment. So you get ample of space which is well groomed and has a fabulous city view from the balcony.

The Front desk crew & Hospitality is warm and responsible.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ajay B

Dear Guest,

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Your compliments on our hospitality has also been shared with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. The team is committed to quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Lemon Tree experience was super. The manager himself noticed that i had a bad cold and then got a concoction of herbs prepared for me, got it delivered all days at 6am sharp and i was up and running for all my meetings. Super bar as well. Cheers!

Room Tip: Doesn't matter
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you liked the customized herbal drink which was given to when you had bad throat and cold. incase you need the recipe of the drink please do write to undersigned.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stay was comfortable. Rooms were clean. Housekeeping did a very good job. A very pleasant stay. Did not get a chance to have breakfast but I am sure it would be no less. The fitness center was huge. Located at the heart of IT hub, this hotel is good for business, personal gatherings.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.. and we would look forward for your valuable feedback on breakfast at your next visit.

We also have award winning pan Asian 'restaurant republic of noodles' also Bollywood themed Indian specialty restaurant' kebab theatre' at M floor of the hotel along with recreational bar 'slounge'.

It is our continuous endeavour to provide our guests with the highest level of service and to make their stay truly memorable and your recognition for the team is heartening which will encourage us further.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this property for a few days in the 3rd week of December 2013. I had a very hectic schedule and unfortunately got viral flu during the stay and had a difficult time swallowing food; the staff at the restaurants went out of the way to ensure that I got some wholesome and tasty food to eat. The level of service did not end there, on day of the departure my health was at real low and I left the hotel without really checking if I had packed all my stuff (actually I was in no state to check things). I thought I had forgotten a charger but was pleasantly surprised when a parcel from the hotel was delivered to me at Bangalore; it not only had the charger but two-pieces of clothes that I had missed packing. This is service par excellence. Thanks Team Lemon Tree, I would highly recommend the hotel any day. The staff is very courteous and attentive, and the property neat and well maintained.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Overall, an awesome experience. Each time I come, I get more comfortable with the cheerful, experienced & extremely capable team here. Love the facilities, food and the friendly services. Many thanks.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business