“Excellent staff”

Ranked #12 of 318 Hotels in Hyderabad
New Delhi, India
“Excellent staff”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

You are greeted right at the reception by warm and friendly staff..they are very helpful and cheerful
Here is my review of the place
- Excellent Breakfast buffet..stayed here from 2nd Sep - 7th Sep...didnt miss it even for a day
- You must try the dosa served by Chef and other south indian delicaies made to order
- Nice Bar...although food menu can be more elaborate
- Swimming pool at 11th floor is a must visit
- Gymn at 7th floor is small...but has all the necessary equipment for you to work out
- They have a 24*7 menu...and room service is excellent
- Bar timings can be increased though
- You can order DVDs to your room to catch up on movies

Room Tip: - Choose rooms thaht have a view of the road
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our services and Breakfast buffet at our All day dining restaurant Citrus Cafe. We also have an Award winning Pan Asian restaurant Republic of Noodles and an Indian specialty restaurant Kebab Theatre in the Mezzanine floor of the hotel.

I have noted your comment regarding elaborate menu in Bar. However the timings would be difficult to change as per the law. We have recently started Free WiFi access in our recreational bar Slounge and Super Happy hours between 9:45 pm to 10:45 pm exclusively for our resident guest.

It is feedback such as yours, which helps us to continuously introspect and find permanent solutions and goes a long way in helping us improve our services.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Czech first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed here for a few months over Thanksgiving and the hotel actually made my friends and I a Thanksgiving meal, complete with turkey, gravy, and cranberry sauce! They set up a special dining area for us with champagne and candles. It was so nice and really cool. Couldn't have asked for more. I wish there were Lemon Tree's in the US.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and your team in Thankgiving dinner. The entire team is happy to read such a delightful review from you, which I am certain will act as a source of great motivation for all of us to strive even further for excellence.

The team joins me in wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the years ahead.

Bangalore
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Nice place - in the heart of all the business that happens in Hitec yet buffers you from it. Excellent customer centric staff from the person who greets you at the door to the reception to housekeeping, room service to the driver who ferris you around - everyone has a smile and actually seem very happy making your stay happy and pleasant. Quick 30 to 40 traffic free drive from the airport too !

Dear Guest,

I have shared your compliments with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of great inspiration and will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. We are happy to note that we have exceeded your expectations.

Karnal, India
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Excellent experience. Great ambiance, good food, clean rooms, polite and helpful staff. Conveniently located near Hitex exhibition centre.

It was my first time in Lemon Tree brand of hotels and my room upgrade to Jr. Suite did come to me as a pleasant surprise.

The only downside was that the swimming pool didn't have any floating tube/ boards for smaller children. Hopefully, by my next time, they would have it in place,

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. We are happy to know you had a pleasant and refreshing stay with us.

Post your suggestion, we have now stocked swimming tubes for kids who wish to enter the pool escorted by an adult. We do hope your kids have an even more enjoyable time when you visit us next.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed December 2, 2013

A very good hotel having a very reasonable tariff - really value for money. Excellent spacious room with all very good interior, upholstry, furnitues, etc. Very good House Keeping and Room Dining. The staffes are very cordial. Complimentary Buffet Break Fast is excellent. When I first entered the hotel I got the scent of lemons and it carried through to the room. The cleaniless of the hotel is very good and the staffs are maintaining same throughout the day. In short, it's an excellent hotel which I am definitely recommending to stay while in Hyderabad.

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Overall experience was good but only thing I felt bad is the door of bath room was too small. Service was above the par. Complimentary Breakfast and Indoor Dining were just awesome. stayed for Business purpose.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank dGazol
Dear Guest,

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the best of our service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition. We are in a process of upgrading our rooms, it is our constant effort to ensure we meet up with products that our guests have come to expect from us.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I recently traveled to Hyderabad for business and I stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier in HITEC City. When you first walk in to the hotel the scent of lemons is strong and it carries through to the room. The hotel is very clean and the staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

The room was very clean and comfortable. I was glad to see that the room had tile and wood flooring instead of carpet. The bed was comfortable and smelled faintly of lemons, which was actually quite relaxing. I guess a difference between bedding in India and the US is that the bed didn't have a top sheet. It had a bottom sheet and a duvet, which seemed odd to me. But a quick call to the front desk had the bed changed more to my liking.

The laundry service was top notch. I would leave my laundry in the bag provided and when I returned in the evening it was returned clean and neatly folded.

The restroom was also very nice. I was surprised at how comfortable it was based on my other restroom experiences in India. Although I brought everything I needed, anything I could need was provided. Even a fresh comb each day. The shower was clean and roomy, and the additional handheld shower head was a nice touch.

The food in the hotel is excellent! The Indian restaurant has many varieties of kebabs, curries and biriyani. Biriyani is a Hyderabad staple, and they do it well. I had the same server for many nights, and he was very excited to see me each day. it really made me feel welcome. The Thai restaurant is also good, with a large selection. And don't forget their Citrus cafe, with its many international dishes. They'll even try their best to make you what you want if it isn't on the menu. The head chef is always around and he genuinely tries to make sure that you have a great meal. I also enjoyed the lounge. The selection is about as good as you will get in Hyderabad, and the staff is very attentive.

The only real downside to the hotel is the exterior noise. But there's really not much they can do about it. Indian drivers love their horns, and the sound of horns can be heard in the room at night. I was on the 11th floor, as high as you can get, and the traffic was still audible. It isn't bad, really, but the rush hour in that area extends past 9 pm and given the location of the hotel you will hear the traffic. It does quiet down overnight, with the occasional bus horn piercing the silence. But I don't think there's anywhere in Hyderabad you could go and not hear horns.

The only other issue is that, with the location, walking to an off site restaurant for dinner is a challenge. But the hotel has reasonable car service. The drivers are very nice and the cars are very clean and well maintained. However, walking to an office building in HITEC City is a breeze, as it is very convenient to the likes of Dell and Oracle and a host of other tech companies. You call walk to the Dell and Oracle offices in about 10 minutes. It is also very close by car to Inorbit mall, and the Chili's there hit the spot when I couldn't handle another Indian meal.

Overall I would recommend it. It was a great experience and the price couldn't be beat. I will stay again when I go back.

Room Tip: To cut down on traffic noise, ask for a high floor with a low number. Room numbers XX02 and XX04 are...
Dear Guest,

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.