“Top Notch Hotel in India”

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #13 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I try and stay at The Lemon Tree Premier whenever I am in Hyderabad. The hotel is excellent.....staff are very welcoming, the rooms are big, bright and clean and the ladies' floor feels very safe.

The wonderful lemony fragrance hits you right as you walk into the lobby. Staff at the reception are extremely efficient, warm and customer centric. Check in and check out are very smooth and they take great pains to ensure that you are comfortable. The rooms on the ladies floor have a stuffed toy on the bed, a popular Women's magazine and a yoga mat!!!! The last few times I was there I was offerred a complementary foot massage. Absolutely loved it!

The hotel has a very charming, unique flavor.....Love the humourous posters and tablemats in the restaurants.... The food at room service, the cofee shop and the Pan Asian restaurants is superb. Everyone, right from the General manager, the staff at the front desk , the restaurant and room service staff, hosekeeping and the concierge....all work together to offer consistent service that makes this hotel such a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: Ladies, do ask for a room on the Ladies floor ( 2nd floor)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It is great to hear that you like the ladies floor concept in the hotel, the intention is that you never feel home away from home. It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have stayed at Lemon Tree for 2 months and was impressed with their service and living conditions. It is very important - choosing hotel for such long period. And I was not wrong. Room was nice, clean, spacious. Service was very good. Every day they changed towels, linen and cleaned room. Hotel has swimming pool, spa, fitness centre and restaurant. Pool is good and clean. Separately I want say about fitness centre. It is free for all guest, and there is a good trainer - Umakanth. He is very qualified. He prepared for me the program with exercises. I burned fat and improved my physical state. Now I feel, more healthy and strong.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It is great to hear that you liked our product and service, especially the service given by our fitness trainer.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I loved staying in this hotel whenever

I visit to Hyderabad..

The rooms are neat and clean .........

The staff is very caring and cooperative ............

Stay is pleasant ...........

Food quality is very good ..........

Overall I recommend my friends to stay in this hotel whenever they visit Hyderabad.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. I'm glad to you like the rooms cleanliness, approach of our staff and the quality of food. I would recommend you to try our Indian speciality Bollywood theme restaurant Kebab Theatre on your next visit to the hotel.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Spent 3 months in India for business, and the entire group stayed at Lemon Tree. They treated us so well and really made Hyderabad feel like home. India's not an easy place to live or work in, but we felt safe, at ease, and take care of at the Lemon Tree. I felt like there was a community of people I could really trust and who would really try to help me out.

THE HOTEL--
Lobby: Very clean, spacious, and equipped with a small cafe to sit and relax in

General decor: Clean and fresh, although each restaurant has its own theme for decorations :)

Bathrooms: Moderate sized, conveniently laid out, sparkling clean

Beds: On the firmer side, pillows were a bit flat

Temp control: Wall unit with a dial; power regulated by having your key in the slot

Amenities: Generic shampoo/conditioner on a shower wall mount, lemon-scented lotion and soaps, full length mirror, and if you needed anything like detergent/sewing kits/cotton swabs/DVD player/HDMI cable etc. they were more than happy to provide!!

Room Service: Fantastic!!! The hotel had three restaurants (Western, Asian, Indian) and the food was delicious at all of them. They'd let you mix and match between the restaurants and started to memorize my orders when I called down.

Gym: Great gym, complete with personal trainer there to assist if you needed him.

Pool: Rooftop pool was awesome in the hot Hyderabad weather; there was always music playing or we'd bring our own speakers. They'd let us use the pool and lounge area late at night too, even after hours.

Spa: Massages without music was a little weird, but I went anyway.

Internet: Good; could be slow during peak hours though.

Service: AMAZING. I loved all of the hotel staff and got to know most of them personally, from the housekeepers to the restaurant chefs to the room service people to the front desk and security. They were all wonderful people and so eager to serve and accommodate all of our strange or complicated requests.
They'd leave us towel animals and lemon-tree stuffed animals, buy us chocolate chip cookies and deliver to our room when they overheard us saying we missed cookies, get us birthday cakes, help us map out the city...all sorts of sweet and thoughtful things.

I loved this hotel. I visited some Westin's, Hyatt's, and Radisson Blu's while I was out there and those were great too, but there was something wonderful about this mid-sized hotel and its people. I'd choose this place again over the big brands.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you enjoyed all the touch point of our service and product including Lobby, rooms, amenities, In room dining, our Award wining Pan Asian restaurant Republic of Noodles, All day Dining restaurant Citrus Café, Rooftop swimming pool and our towel arts.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Reviewed November 10, 2013

One of the best hotels I've stayed in. The service was excellent. The restaurant staff was very attentive to guests. The rooms were neat, clean and spacious. Room service and housekeeping was prompt. The buffet breakfast was very good and anything you wanted off he buffet, you had to just ask the restaurant staff and they would get it for you. The only minus point was there was no piped music in the room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. We have concept of "Anything missing on the Breakfast Buffet" i.e. if you find some items missing on buffet as per your liking, we would glad to serve you.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was my first stay at a Lemon Tree Hotel, and I must say that I was impressed. When I was active in the corporate world, I used to stay at the more premier five star hotels, and this was a new experience to me.
In my younger days I would stay at the most awful three and four star hotels in India, and Lemon Tree has done a wonderful job in filling a dire need.
The room I stayed in was spacious, clean, and the toiletries were nice. The work table is good, and the internet works well
Breakfast and dinner at The Citrus, their coffee shop was excellent.
Service was with a genuine smile at the reception, and in the restaurant.
I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.

It is great to read that you like our rooms, amenities, breakfast & dinner at Citrus and especially the service with smile which is our trademark.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I had stayed at Lemon tree for 4 days and was pleased with their service. The rooms are nicely done up and the room service serves a good spread of dishes. Location of the hotel is right in the heart of Hi-Tech city which serves the purpose of most business trips well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you liked our room and In room dining service.