“Made India feel like home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #12 of 305 Hotels in Hyderabad
Los Angeles, California
“Made India feel like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Spent 3 months in India for business, and the entire group stayed at Lemon Tree. They treated us so well and really made Hyderabad feel like home. India's not an easy place to live or work in, but we felt safe, at ease, and take care of at the Lemon Tree. I felt like there was a community of people I could really trust and who would really try to help me out.

THE HOTEL--
Lobby: Very clean, spacious, and equipped with a small cafe to sit and relax in

General decor: Clean and fresh, although each restaurant has its own theme for decorations :)

Bathrooms: Moderate sized, conveniently laid out, sparkling clean

Beds: On the firmer side, pillows were a bit flat

Temp control: Wall unit with a dial; power regulated by having your key in the slot

Amenities: Generic shampoo/conditioner on a shower wall mount, lemon-scented lotion and soaps, full length mirror, and if you needed anything like detergent/sewing kits/cotton swabs/DVD player/HDMI cable etc. they were more than happy to provide!!

Room Service: Fantastic!!! The hotel had three restaurants (Western, Asian, Indian) and the food was delicious at all of them. They'd let you mix and match between the restaurants and started to memorize my orders when I called down.

Gym: Great gym, complete with personal trainer there to assist if you needed him.

Pool: Rooftop pool was awesome in the hot Hyderabad weather; there was always music playing or we'd bring our own speakers. They'd let us use the pool and lounge area late at night too, even after hours.

Spa: Massages without music was a little weird, but I went anyway.

Internet: Good; could be slow during peak hours though.

Service: AMAZING. I loved all of the hotel staff and got to know most of them personally, from the housekeepers to the restaurant chefs to the room service people to the front desk and security. They were all wonderful people and so eager to serve and accommodate all of our strange or complicated requests.
They'd leave us towel animals and lemon-tree stuffed animals, buy us chocolate chip cookies and deliver to our room when they overheard us saying we missed cookies, get us birthday cakes, help us map out the city...all sorts of sweet and thoughtful things.

I loved this hotel. I visited some Westin's, Hyatt's, and Radisson Blu's while I was out there and those were great too, but there was something wonderful about this mid-sized hotel and its people. I'd choose this place again over the big brands.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was great to read that you enjoyed all the touch point of our service and product including Lobby, rooms, amenities, In room dining, our Award wining Pan Asian restaurant Republic of Noodles, All day Dining restaurant Citrus Café, Rooftop swimming pool and our towel arts.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Czech first
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

One of the best hotels I've stayed in. The service was excellent. The restaurant staff was very attentive to guests. The rooms were neat, clean and spacious. Room service and housekeeping was prompt. The buffet breakfast was very good and anything you wanted off he buffet, you had to just ask the restaurant staff and they would get it for you. The only minus point was there was no piped music in the room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. We have concept of "Anything missing on the Breakfast Buffet" i.e. if you find some items missing on buffet as per your liking, we would glad to serve you.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was my first stay at a Lemon Tree Hotel, and I must say that I was impressed. When I was active in the corporate world, I used to stay at the more premier five star hotels, and this was a new experience to me.
In my younger days I would stay at the most awful three and four star hotels in India, and Lemon Tree has done a wonderful job in filling a dire need.
The room I stayed in was spacious, clean, and the toiletries were nice. The work table is good, and the internet works well
Breakfast and dinner at The Citrus, their coffee shop was excellent.
Service was with a genuine smile at the reception, and in the restaurant.
I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that. It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.

It is great to read that you like our rooms, amenities, breakfast & dinner at Citrus and especially the service with smile which is our trademark.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I had stayed at Lemon tree for 4 days and was pleased with their service. The rooms are nicely done up and the room service serves a good spread of dishes. Location of the hotel is right in the heart of Hi-Tech city which serves the purpose of most business trips well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you liked our room and In room dining service.

Ahmedabad
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I got a chance to stay at Lemon Tree Premier back in August of this year.I had couple of bad experiences as far as service is concerned particularly at the front desk but other than that my stay overall was great.The breakfast is awesome and the hotel has couple of good restaurants and coffee bar inside.The rooms are big in size and really impressive.The best thing about Lemon Tree is its location, being close to all the IT companies the location is just ideal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Service at Front Desk: we are sorry our Front Desk did not promptly respond to your request. We have re-briefed our staff to follow all predefined processes to ensure the guest requests are attended to in a prompt and timely manner. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Pune
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

The House keeping service of Leman Tree is very good. Prashant kumar Maharana is a very humble and very much customer oriented House keeper. He is very decent and keeping good care of room.

The stay in hotel is very comfertable and GIM facility with trainer umakanth is a great resource to advise and give tips during you stay in GIM

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that your were impressed with the service of Prashant and Umakanth and they were able to assist you with all your requirements.Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

The way you are welcomed at the gates and the hygiene of the room is something which is truly outstanding.The ground staff who cleans the room have their sense of art intact when they create beautiful designs with towels and bedspreads.

Every moment spent and every penny spent is worth. I've a wide experience of staying in hotels because of business trips and lemon tree has been always a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It was great to hear that you loved our creative towel arts made by the housekeeping team and hygiene in the rooms. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.