“Lemon Tree Rockss”

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #12 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Lemon Tree is real value for money for s buisiness traveller. The rooms are very well maintained and service is impeccable. It has a nice fitness center and roof top swimming pool.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was at the lemon tree hotel for nearly 3 weeks while visiting Hyderabad for business. The hotel exceeded all my expectations and made the long stay away from my family very pleasant and care free. I was pleased with the very friendly and courteous service. The room was clean and modern. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had heard a lot about Lemontree Hyderabad - and decided to give a try. While the overall stay was above average, several small things can be addressed by the staff / team to make the experience a lot better. Please note that this review would perhaps be more relevant to a business traveller.

On an early morning arrival - not unusual for business travellers, the breakfast - before checking in - can be offered as part of the package itself. This will save a lot of hassle around "sir - you havent checked in yet; this breakfast will be charged; only the next day breakfast is complementary and so on".

On Wi-Fi, there was a confusion since my agent had told me this was included in the tariff. Wi-Fi - in my opinion - should be treated similar to the complementary bottle of water that the hotel keeps in the room. No extra charge - period. The relief this gives is immense.

That said, food spread was very good - though we had arranged for early departure next day (15 min before the scheduled opening of the restaurant), there was no one to help us.

These small things fixed - would make this my recommended choice.

Thanks for reading the review.
Raghu R.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opp side of highway better
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was disappointed with the fact that despite booking a deluxe room, I was given a superior room - with no bath tub. Also, pool timings can be extended in the morning to 7AM to 10PM, instead of 8AM to 8PM.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Excellent !!! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Lemon tree. Its definately a great place to stay.

'I was having my breakfast all alone.Suddenly one of the waiter comes and gets a fish bowl with a tiny golden fish and says here is a company for you.'

It got a smile on my face:)

Overall I enjoyed the stay.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had stayed for 3 days and could not find anything that could be marked as improvement for now. The hotel crew were excellent in all their departments.
Specifically i would like to appreciate the crew at the Citrus cafe for their excellent service and the food quality was at its best.

Would recommend to friends and colleagues.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was on 31 may I paid a visit to Lemon tree. It was an amazing experience, The ambiance was too good the services and the staff were very friendly. I wanted to celebrate my birthday in a very special manner. I have been to katriya hotel and they refused to give me a room because I had my Gf with me. That's really stupid. They wanted some huge luggage to show them.I
immediately called lemon tree and got a room booked there. Thank you lemon tree for making my birthday memorable. Love you guys.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michael D
Travelers also viewed these Hyderabad hotels
Lemon Tree Hotel, Gachibowli
Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City
Trident Hyderabad
Trident Hyderabad
#3 of 319 in Hyderabad

Been to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City

Address: Plot No 2, Survey No 64 | HITEC City, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, India
Location: India > Telangana > Hyderabad District > Hyderabad
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Hyderabad
#5 Romantic Hotel in Hyderabad
#8 Spa Hotel in Hyderabad
#11 Luxury Hotel in Hyderabad
#21 Family Hotel in Hyderabad
Price Range: $75 - $176 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lemon Tree Premier, Hitec City, Hyderabad Hotel Hyderabad