1,998 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles arun gupta kebab business trip f b manager excellent service room service value for money special thanks business hotel house keeping special mention breakfast buffet excellent stay swimming pool in room dining
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had heard a lot about Lemontree Hyderabad - and decided to give a try. While the overall stay was above average, several small things can be addressed by the staff / team to make the experience a lot better. Please note that this review would perhaps be more relevant to a business traveller.

On an early morning arrival - not unusual for business travellers, the breakfast - before checking in - can be offered as part of the package itself. This will save a lot of hassle around "sir - you havent checked in yet; this breakfast will be charged; only the next day breakfast is complementary and so on".

On Wi-Fi, there was a confusion since my agent had told me this was included in the tariff. Wi-Fi - in my opinion - should be treated similar to the complementary bottle of water that the hotel keeps in the room. No extra charge - period. The relief this gives is immense.

That said, food spread was very good - though we had arranged for early departure next day (15 min before the scheduled opening of the restaurant), there was no one to help us.

These small things fixed - would make this my recommended choice.

Thanks for reading the review.
Raghu R.

Room tip: Rooms on the opp side of highway better
Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was disappointed with the fact that despite booking a deluxe room, I was given a superior room - with no bath tub. Also, pool timings can be extended in the morning to 7AM to 10PM, instead of 8AM to 8PM.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Excellent !!! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Lemon tree. Its definately a great place to stay.

'I was having my breakfast all alone.Suddenly one of the waiter comes and gets a fish bowl with a tiny golden fish and says here is a company for you.'

It got a smile on my face:)

Overall I enjoyed the stay.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had stayed for 3 days and could not find anything that could be marked as improvement for now. The hotel crew were excellent in all their departments.
Specifically i would like to appreciate the crew at the Citrus cafe for their excellent service and the food quality was at its best.

Would recommend to friends and colleagues.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was on 31 may I paid a visit to Lemon tree. It was an amazing experience, The ambiance was too good the services and the staff were very friendly. I wanted to celebrate my birthday in a very special manner. I have been to katriya hotel and they refused to give me a room because I had my Gf with me. That's really stupid. They wanted some huge luggage to show them.I
immediately called lemon tree and got a room booked there. Thank you lemon tree for making my birthday memorable. Love you guys.

Date of stay: May 2013