“Review after my 2nd stay at Lemon tree premier, hitec city, hyderabad.”

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #10 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Review after my 2nd stay at Lemon tree premier, hitec city, hyderabad.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

this was my second visit & stay at this hotel/property (from 1st oct. '12 to 4th Oct. '12).
the location is convenient from airport, as well as Secunderabad station although the international airport is closer distance-wise & Travel-time wise.
The hotel-staff are always very courteous & very attentive.
i simply love this hotel. the rooms are spacious although the bath-rooms are a teeny-bit small.

Their buffet spread at the Citrus Cafe`/Restaurant for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner is nothing short of highly exceptional. well, i personally loved the spreads always.
Definitely looking forward to my next stay. Hope that the wi-fi soon becomes free, at least for the Hotel-residents ??

Room Tip: i was on the 3rd floor, on the front-side (facing the TCS buliding) and i found it quite peaceul...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Czech first
Morgan Hill, California
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have stayed twice at the Lemon Tree Premier in Hyderabad. The staff has been outstanding. They are always checking to see if my stay is good and if I need anything. The accommodations are very good. It is refreshing to have hardwood floors. I will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road. There is a lot of horn beeping...
Pune, India
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Lemon Tree is located in the Hitec city in Hyderabad. The location is very convenient for accessing all business areas in the IT and pharma world. The hotel is very well designed for business travellers, who look for value for money. The facilities are very good for a short business trip. The hotel charges for internet, but explains on the counter why that's the case. The Citrus coffee shop is standard across all Lemon Tree facilities, and the experience here is consistent with other properties.

Room Tip: Most of hte rooms overlook an empty stretch of land, so there's ample sunlight and clear views.
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier hotel at Hyderabad. I found the hotel to be average. The biggest advantage staying at this hotel was the location. This is right in the middle of HITEC city in Hyderabad, just next to the Cyber Gateway and Cyber Pearl.

The room was good, nice and clean but the bathrooms were quite small and average. Getting out of your room and finding the door to the lift lobby became a challenge. There were four similar doors and after sometime I figured out that the door where "Staff Entry" is not mentioned is the one that takes you to the lift lobby.

Breakfast was included in the package and was decent. Not much of a variety but I would say that it was quite good.

The price that I paid for the hotel was quite high as compared the facilities.

Lastly, Wi-fi was free for just 30 minutes. This is something that I feel most hotels in India charge for and there is no good reason. Most hotels in the APAC region do not charge for accessing wi-fi.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. May I first apologize for your experience at our hotel and for not meeting your expectations fully.

We have studied all the issues mentioned by you and are relooking at our processes so that our guests can have a more comfortable stay with us. Specifically,
• Signage on the floor: thank you for your input regarding the signage for the elevators. We will work on improving the current signage on the floors so that guests find it easier to locate the elevator.
• Quality and variety of buffet breakfast: we are sorry you did not enjoy the buffet during your stay. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience.
• Pricing of the hotel: This hotel is an upper upscale hotel and is in line with international 4 star deluxe hotels. The pricing is determined by the demand for and supply of rooms in this city. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment (and a segment above) in order to set a very competitive price. We hope you feel the same on future visits.
• Our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and we levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs. The reason we do not provide 24x7 net access complimentary, is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only the actual users (currently ~ 60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services.

Please give us another opportunity to show you Lemon Tree’s true hospitality. Do email me at narotam.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed here for 1 night during Sep 12 and must that the hotel is value for money. If you have business in / near Hi Tech city, this is probably one of the best places to stay. Its a relatively new property with clean rooms and very good variety of food. The only challenge I faced was during the morning breakfast time. There were too many guests, given the space available. Guests are not assigned table and its free seating. I had to change my table 3 times during the breakfast as I always found someone occupying my place when I went for next helping !!

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Fairly convenient for HITEC City although you will need a taxi to get into the office if on the Mindspace campus (there are actually hotels on campus but they are more expensive). Would not recommend walking around outside of the hotel grounds as there are no sidewalks, active construction in front of the hotel next to a gas station, Indians in general are dangerously bad drivers and pedestrians get killed by hit and run drivers here all the time.

Restaurants serve a good range of Indian and other world cuisines and the food is good and clean. Be aware that the asian cuisine restaurant does not serve alcohol and will not walk across the hall to the other restaurant that does serve it (that's just dumb).

• Stayed August 2012
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay here especially the excellent variety and quality of food.

May I apologize for the absence of a liquor license at Republic of Noodles, at that time, and for the experience not meeting your expectations fully. We now have government licenses in place (they were in process then but being delayed by the local government) and can serve alcohol in the pan-Asian restaurant too.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed here for 02-nights during Sep'12. They are very rigid when it comes to anything and under no circumstances they ensure that you get anything more than the 30-minute complimentary wi-fi. When I just entered the hotel everybody was busy, but nobody even noticed that I needed a little help with my luggage. I had to remind them at the check-in counter that I had arrived, else, I would have kept on waiting. I stayed in room number 1022 and the check-in guy told me I got an upgrade but I don't think so. My experience was if you are humble, you are ignored; If you are a bit aggressive you are treated well. The people are very good, but it looks like management has given them certain instructions, which may not always be in favour of the guests. The restaurant experince on the first night was not very good. 2 staff members were just fiddling with the TV remote and no way I could watch the news channel. Surprising a channel like Times Now were missing from their list of channels. The check-out experience was horrible. It took me approx. 20 minutes to check-out. I was the only person at the counter when I checked out.
I felt that overall the management is very high handed. Take it or leave it attitude.
Positives - Rooms were clean, service was average, price I will say slightly higher. They accept Jet Privilege Mileage cards

Room Tip: Stay on your terms
1 Thank KunalBanerjee
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

• Service and attitude of the staff: Lemon Tree is known for friendly, energetic and very helpful staff. As a company we do set certain policies regarding inclusives, cancellation policies, etc. and try to follow them as far as possible so that we can serve our customers well. We apologize for your experience on this occasion and that you felt our staff was not being responsive. We assure you it will be different on your next visit.
• Check-out experience: our average check out time is only a few minutes but on this visit you faced a longer experience on account of a voucher and a discussion regarding certain entries on your bill. Please accept our apologies for this experience not being up to the mark.