“Great value for price”

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #14 of 332 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Great room, bathroom was even better. Small but very well maintained and designed. The room was dominated by a big bed and it had one of the most comfortable mattresses I have slept on in a hotel. The overall design of the room was functional, clean, beautiful and welcoming at the same time.

They had a good selection of food in the breakfast buffet. Staff was courteous and very helpful.

It is pretty much bang on the main road (not much of a courtyard). However that does not take away from the place.

An excellent place to stay if you are travelling on business and for short stays I imagine. I would stay here again if the opportunity arose.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Write a ReviewReviews (1,661)

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I'm not picky; when I travel, I simply want a clean room, somewhere to relax and have a beer, and wifi. The room was clean and decent. They didn't stock any beer or wine in the fridge. They had a bar, but the music was extremely loud , you couldn't carry on a conversation, and on top of that, the music was really bad. It sounded like b-side 80's music . I can listen to most music, but not bad music at decibels I cannot hear the person sitting across from me. The table next to us asked them to turn down the music, and they said no! I did recognize a Michael Jackson song, but again it wasn't one of his hits, it's like that kind of music. I took my beer to the lobby for peace and quiet and was told I wasn't allowed to do that. I ate in the restaurant, and it was ok, it tasted like alot of the other Indian food I had but the 3 Indian guys I was with were not impressed. But what really annoyed me about this place, was upon checkout I was double charged for wifi for the day. I wanted them to remove it from my bill. It took about 30 minutes to do that. AFter 15 minutes I asked the guy if there was a problem, he ignored me . I asked him again. No response. I asked a 3rd time, and still, no response. My fellow traveler was Indian and explained that is how some Indians are, when they are busy they don't respond. The experience at the Westin was completely opposite: friendly, attentive, etc. And I might add that the reason we checked out was because both our Iphones had 0 coverage in the hotel; not sure if that was a hotel thing or not, but around the corner at the Westin we had phone coverage.
I will say the staff at breakfast was very friendly and the food was good. The front desk was horrible. They should send them over to the Westin to see how they should attend to customers.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank duffbeer
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. May I apologize to you for failing to meet your expectations and for disappointing you on this visit.

We are examining all the issues enlisted by you and will ensure you have a comfortable stay with us on your next visit.

Do give us another opportunity to show you Lemon Tree’s true hospitality. I would be happy to handle your reservation personally. Do email me at aruni.ray@lemontreehotels.com with the details.

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City Gurgaon

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Imppecable service, ever smiling and polite staff, delicious food - this team has perfected all....would like to be a regular visitor. I stayed for 5 days and really experienced quality service which I would remember for a long time. I regularly travel for business and have been staying in numerous hotels, my experience of staying in Lemon Tree is very special. Check in and checkout procedures were handled very professionally with well trained staff, guests are pleased with this service. Rooms were neatly done and excellent cleanliness maintained. Prompt room service added to the comfort and enhanced the experience in staying a 5 star. I recommend this hotel for all who like luxury and good service.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Stayed at Lemontree Premier Hyderabad for 2 nights, Hotel itself is clean, rooms are fine, service is ok. It is either understaffed or the staff has not been advised to smile, if you dont need much, this hotel works.

Staff at Citrus Care (Breakfast) are not attentive, you have to ask twice for water to be poured in the glass. Manager or supervisors are absent or not be seen !

Guess it still gets lots of business since it is present in the heart of HITEC City !

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AnujTewari
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. May I apologize for us not meeting your expectations during your recent stay at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

We will look into training our staff to provide better and efficient services in the future in the front desk and in Citrus Café.

Do give us another opportunity to make your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels memorable and please email me the details of your reservation at Aruni.ray@lemontreehotels.com so that I can handle it personally.

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City Gurgaon

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Comfortable and relaxing. Rooms are neat and clean, service is good. The have good food options onsite, though these are on higher side of budget as compared to hotel. Overall, this hotel is recommended.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Lalit K
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I stayed in Lemon Tree for 20 nights and it was one of my best stays in India though it was longish but the people right from the Front desk to the Breakfast simply outstanding though I must commend the Chefs in this hotel for such an amazing breakfast spread and heeding to my requests for Indian bread paroras and lovely pastas and steaks for dinner simply loved it.
I would love to be back at this hotel and highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Dude_798

Reviewed February 29, 2012

A recently added hotel in the Lemon Tree Family. A very good location, walking distance to Hitec City. The rooms are spacious, well done up, all facilities like safe are there in the room. The breakfast restaurant is good. They also have a Pan Asian / South East Asian restaurant, which serves amazing delights.

A must for all business travellers having work in Hitec area.

Room Tip: Higher floors are good.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business