Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$84
$31
$30
Orbitz.com
1,781 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesarun guptakebabbusiness tripf b managervalue for moneyexcellent servicespecial thanksbusiness hotelroom servicein room diningtaking carehouse keepingswimming poolexcellent staybreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2011

It was a very short buisness trip but I enjoyed every bit of excellent hospitality provided by the hotel staff.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Sanjay2010
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Really top hotel, great food and friendly stafff. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Ann S
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I stayed there one week for my first business trip and then I stayed there again for the second 2 weeks after. The deputy manager, Ms Richie gave me a full support to make me comfortable as business person. She proposed me not only good price offer but also good condition regarding internet connection, boardroom usage and so on. I trusted her and this is the main reason why I stayed there again.

Another reason I stayed was felicities. They have wider rooms and good window views than other same kind of hotels in Hyderabad. The gym and swimming pool were not so luxurious but enough for refresh.

Their oriental and ethnic restaurant "Republic of Noodle" is a good cuisine to be noted for Asian. I'm Asian and the taste was really ours. I was tired of Indian dishes those days and it made me refresh a lot.

1  Thank mottogo
Reviewed September 9, 2011

My wife and I stayed at Lemon Tree Hotel from 1 - 8 Sep 2011. I was attending the FIP 2011 Pharmacy conference at HICC. Lemon Tree Hotel stands out in its ambience and certainly the captions that can be seen all over the hotel. In one word, the service was awesome ! We encountered warm and friendy service from the beginning to the end of the stay. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable. They listened to solve issues and made valued recommendations as to food, places to see and more importantly, what suited your budget. A few staff names must be mentioned of this delightful hotel which we think makes it stand out amongst others - at the Citrus Cafe - Mr Rakash the chef who is cheerful and an excellent cook, Prashanth, Mohan, Nayan and Dheeraj the ever helpful waiters, and at the Kebab Theatre - the bubbly & knowledgeable, Mr Arun Kumar Nayak, Asst Mgr of F & B and Mr Syed Afsar Hussain, the Senior Chef who explained his cuisine patiently and intelligently. Thank you for making our stay in Hyderabad a memorable one!!

Room Tip: Does not matter whether you get a high level or low level room ,so long as you get rooms level 2 & above you are OK
Reviewed September 5, 2011

hi we have stayed in the lemon tree hightech city hyderabad the food and the quality of the services and facilities are simply awsome particularly i would like to highlight Mr sharma ( puneet ) for his courtsey and the warm hospitality offered iam sure a manger like him can only have a great team like this ....... its inpiring ....

We will visit soon ..