RnB Select Banjara Hills
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
$331
All reviewsvalue for moneystar hotel standardroom servicegvk mallmanager mrmaintained roomsvery nice place to staysleep qualitycomplimentary breakfast isfood tastepolite stafffront officewalkable distanceair conditioninggreat hospitalityhotel is situatedawesome stay
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was a walk-in customer here. In sweltering heat, first they gave me a room where the AC did not work, then changed my room twice. I came down to the bar / restaurant for a drink and dinner, and my entire dinner was literally a comedy of errors. I have a nagging suspicion that the 5-6 staff they had in the restaurant / bar were high on something. The food, also the breakfast next morning was excellent. They gave me a 24 hour check-out. so i came back after work and rested before my flight. Room service was absolutely lousy though the food was good. Portions are plentiful so one ends up wasting food. The masons who finished the nice bathrooms did a really sloppy job with excellent fittings and tiles. Writing table had no lamp. Plug points were too few.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel is centrally located at Banjara Hills and access to it from the airport is very convenient. It is a simple and humble place, with the fundamentals correct. The Wi-Fi was quite fast and effective, the food above average and the sleep quality was good... it is a good option for business and couple travellers who are clear about what they want.... no frills.. but complete value for money!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Siddharth T
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Hotel is place in a bit inside, but it is good to be a bit far from city noise, but at the same time very conveniently placed . rooms are spacious and with all basic ammenities. quality of interior is good. food is good. area of improvement is service. they are late in response and also breakfast only they serve after 8 Am.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I traveled to Hyderabad on the 8th of Nov 2012, I was part of a band that played at the GVK mall which is quite close to the location. We booked 3 double bed rooms here.

Good points,
>Rooms are very nice and cosy
>Staff is quite respectful
>Check in was quite comfortable

Bad points
>The light in my room was flickering when we checked in
>The bathroom shower wasn't working
>Even though the staff was respectful, they were very lazy and our plates from lunch were not cleared for atleast 5 hours inpite of constant reminders

For what these people charge, I believe that their service could have been much better.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Geethvaz
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was a single girl traveling but unlike the alley iof this hotel, the hotel itself is pretty safe. Rooms are good. I paid about 3500 for my room and it was very decent considering I had break fast included although the breakfast only included South Indian dishes and I am not such a fan of those.

But it did taste well. The staff was very helpful in guiding me to make my way through the city.
Id give this a pretty good rating mainly 'coz the room was very well equipped.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo