“Quality of food and Hospitality at its best”

Fortune Park Vallabha
Ranked #28 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had been to fortune park vallabha for many special occasions in our family and office. I prefer vallabha to any other resturants in city to quality of the food they serve over here. Being a hard core foodie i have been to many hotel and resturants around the city but didnt find any of them satisfactory. The starters they serve over here are simply mouth watering. Its perfect value for money. And regarding hospitality, the staff was very courteous and friendly. Been to this place with office mates they loved food and the price they are serving it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank FirozKhanPatan
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your generous appreciation of your experience of our food and services offerred at "Orchid" restaurant and Banquets while I am delighted to know your continued patronage extended to us.
At Fortune Park Vallabha, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Was visiting Hyderabad for business and personal reasons. Stayed at this hotel for a few days with my family and hosted 2 parties at the Fortune Park Vallabha. The hotel was clean, staff was very courteous/friendly and helpful, excellent food choice at their inhouse restaurant and very courteous housekeeping staff. We also hosted my son's birthday part for family and friends in one of the banquet halls and the staff was very helpful in organizing the ceremony at a very short notice. Given the overall experience we also decided to celebrated my mom's birthday at the hotel and once again the staff at the hotel came through and did a fantastic job in organizing the party.

The hotel is conveniently located near hi-tech city...so I was able to commute easily to a IT vendor's campus.

We are looking forward to returning to Hyderabad and staying at Fortune Park again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Emaniel C
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Park Vallabha !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad and choosing our banquet venues for hosting your family events.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Located at a very posh locations of Hyderabad. Club class rooms are amazing. From tooth brush to body massager, you will find almost all the amenities in the room. Not built on a large area, but have been designed adequately. Fitness freak will find a small gym on the 5th floor of the hotel, enough to be in routine of your daily exercises. On the top floor, you have a large screen where sports lover can enjoy matches, complimented with the paid services of food and drinks.
Food quality is very good and also offers a wide variety in buffet and breakfast. Staff are always willing to assist and serve. Free wi-fi for few hours in a day adds to your experience.
We got a good deal of 5000/day in club klass rooms and that too with one time meals (lunch/dinner) and breakfast. Had a very relaxing and comfortable stay experience.

Must visit

Room Tip: Go for club klass rooms, little costly but worth spending
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Mr Anand,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad.
Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post your review on trip advisor.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Vallabha and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been staying in this property since last 2 years of my business travel to Hyderabad and is my first preference for a comfortable stay. Its almost central and equidistant from Hi-Tech city, the old city and Secunderabad.

The club rooms are one of the biggest that I have stayed in and can easily qualify as a junior suite. Every room comes with its own recliner massage chair, which is a delight at the end of a strenuous work day. Other room amenities are good including a comfortable king size bed which ensures a good night's sleep. Room service is prompt and efficient.

The breakfast buffet is truly international and is always the highlight of my stay, I try not to miss it. The bar on the top floor runs some interesting offers on cocktails, do ask for the offer of the day. Its a good place to entertain team members as outside guests come in rarely and the place mostly can be all yours.

All in all a great place to stay and a nice business hotel in the heart of Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to club rooms, road facing, if you are a frequent traveller. Standard rooms can b...

Dear Mr Roy,

Thank you for your continued patronage to Fortune Park Vallabha and your kind words of appreciation for your experience of our hotel product features, services and location.
The detail review and feedback truly inspires us to keep doing better to meet and exceed our discerning guests expectations and indeed motivates our team to contribute in making our every guest stay memorable.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Fairly decent business hotel. Centrally located on Banjarmasin hills. Good food and very helpful staff. Only issue is that rooms on the sides are looking into the neighbouring building which looks like a private house. With curtains open, no privacy.

Room Tip: Chose club rooms for better facility.
1  Thank ashutoshgopal
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Mr Ashutosh,

At Fortune Park Vallabha, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Fortune Park Vallabha is a relatively new hotel situated on Road #12 Banjara Hills. Extremely clean and well kept, the rooms were large , spacious and enjoyable to come back to ! The morning buffet breakfast as a good spread with a wide variety of dishes, and the bar on the 6th floor was a really relaxing and pleasant experience. Staff are friendly and this is one hotel that I would really love to come back to !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Mr Felix R,

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful rooms. Comfortable interiors. Onl hotels till now seen with recliner massager for use. Decent pricing for business hotels. Though food not on par with other fortune hotels. Location is very well connected to other parts of the city well.

• Stayed: August 2013
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities while I have noted your comments on food which I will certainly share with our Executive chef for corrective actions.
I would look forward to an opportunity to meet you in person on your next visit along with our Executive chef to know how we could come up to your expectations to delight your taste buds.
At Fortune Park Vallabha, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.