Stayed here on a business visit. This is a business hotel and seems to be in the middle of some small apartment blocks in Banjara hills.
I stayed in the club class room. No complaints on the room as such. Massive room with a well equipped shower and jacuzzi. Packed with 42"TV, sofa, recliner and a desk. was provided 2 small complementary mineral water bottles and tea/coffee set. The room was equipped with weighing machine, iron with stand.
The only two bad things about the hotel:
1. The food is average at best. Was disappointed with the breakfast buffet. The food was not tasty and yet priced exorbitantly.I had a chance to have a la carte, pre-decided lunch as well as breakfast and was not impressed by any. I suggest going out to eat.
2. The hotel feels more like a apartment converted into a hotel. The lobby is small and in general the view from the hotel is overlooking someone's house. Yes its convenient to go about Hyderabad business district but not the best place for a non-business traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fortune Park Vallabha is a contemporary first class business hotel. Ideally located in Banjara Hills - the urban centre of the city surrounded by places of commercial interest, it is 35 kms away from the airport and 6 kms from the Nampally railway station. The hotel offers a comfortable and pleasant ambience in a modern surrounding, an excellent range of guest services and facilities backed by traditional Indian Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fortune Park Vallabha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.