“Relaxing abode for weary business travellers” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Fortune Park Vallabha
Ranked #15 of 303 Hotels in Hyderabad
Namibia
“Relaxing abode for weary business travellers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Excellent room and good facilities, even with a massage chair, and excellent value for money overall. Conveniently located in a somewhat quieter and better area of Hyderabad, but close to businesses. Friendly staff, and not overly attentive. The hotel has only one restaurant, with mostly Indian cuisine; which is fine for those that like a fiery belly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Guest,
At the outset,I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad.
I am delighted to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services,facilities and location. I would also take this opportunity to inform you about wide variety of international cuisine options available from our A-la-carte menu and our executive chef along with the rest of the team members takes pride in entertaining requests of our discerning guests which are not part of our standard menu offerings. Thank you once again for your words of appreciation of our team members too.
Look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Rahul Nama

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Chennai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my 4th stay in Fortune park vallabha. I prefer staying here when in Hyderabad. Convenient location,good rooms neat and clean and good food.

The service is good and rooms are pretty large enough and as specified most importantly neat and clean. You ask for something and the housekeeping is fast to help you.

However one small thing which left me a bit disturbed is that last week when I checked-in (4th time) it was a bit early and 9:30am I guess. And naturally I headed for the breakfast, and I was informed that the complimentary breakfast would be served only once since mine was a one night stay. Makes perfect sense. But the thing is you being a loyal customer and it was my 4th stay I wish the hotel good do small things like waiving this one for me and making the guests happy. This would be infact a very small thing for the hotel, but will leave the guests happy and keep the loyalty tight.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AjithNambiar
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Sir,
At the outset, I would like to thank you for your continuous patronage to Fortune Park Vallabha.
I am delighted to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our food,services and location.I wish to take this opportunity to recommend you to enroll for our Club ITC reward program to enjoy loyalty related benefits.
Bangalore, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Reached Hyderabad after taking an early morning flight and was looking forward to sleep for half an hour before starting for my working. Was very pleased with the ultra-fast check-in but when I went inside my designated room, I was in for a very unpleasant surprise. The room was dirty, bed-unmade, dustbin overflowing with trash! The front office was good enough to change me into another room. Which was clean and spacious. Apart from that one unpleasant incident, the stay was comfortable. Food was average but bearable. Overall a good place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad.
While I am pleased to know about overall satisfaction with your experience of our services and facilities, I have noted with regret the initial delay that you have experienced at the time of check in.Please accept my sincere apologies on the inconvenience occurred which I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal standards.
At Fortune Park Vallabha, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.
delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is a very good ITC property and fits into the budget. They have an own online reservation facility where a guest can avail good discount offers. It is on road no 12, Banjara Hills. Rooms are big and airy. Quality of breakfast, meals and toiletries is very good.

What it lacks, is a swimming pool. However considering the brand, location and being a metro city, the rates are pretty good

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank smfaisal
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am delighted to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Hotel is located in the heart of the city, middle of everything.

On arrival the checkin was smooth and easy.The Rooms are nice and clean. The restaurant serves you with good food and are uniformly named Zodiac ( Across All Fortune Properties). The Best thing that I like is that they have got a iron and a iron board which makes me ver convient for me to work around.

Check Out was smooth as well.

Overa all a good place to stay.... I will certainly come back to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Guest,
At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad and your continous patronage to ITC Fortune hotels.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stayed here for first time. This is a good hotel in the Banjara HIlls area. Was on a business trip for one night. The rooms are big and with almost all facilities. Outside the hotel is very quiet area, except a reliance digital mall. The checkin and checkout was very smooth. The food quality was good. Staff here is helpful and professional. Recommended if you want to stay in Banjara HIlls.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

At the outset I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad.

I am indeed delighted to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services, facilities and food quality.

Looking forward to your continued patronage and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards,
Mumbai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Stayed there couple of times as I normally prefer Fortune properties wherever they are available during my travel.

This time the experience was pretty disappointing. I was about to check out early morning arnd 4:45 and when checked, there wasn't any hot water available. Front desk staff was clueless about it.

Even that fellow refused to swap breakfast charges with un utilized one.

After escalating this to their GM, got a call from him. And he assured me the issues would be addressed.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Sir,
We value your continuous patronage to ITC Fortune hotels and thank you for the same.
I would like to assure you of the corrective action and sharper focus of the team.Please do accept my sincere apologies once again on the inconvenience caused while I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.
I look forward to pleasure of welcoming you once again on your next visit, when we can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.